We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Playing in one breath

The game has problems that are more important than scrolls! (My opinion may not be the same as yours.)
    1. Why do we need a lot of game servers? Isn't it possible for people to unite so that it would be even more fun to play? Merging for Lotro is now a completely normal procedure and less expensive for developers in the future.
    2. Why can't you leave only 1 legendary server? We have a million players playing that we don't fit everywhere? Leave one legendary (any) and that's it - that's enough!
    3. In the character creation mode when viewing class bonuses ... they are funny there !!! Why can't you do something about it? +17 will ... aren't you funny yourself? This section needs to be overhauled and raised.
    4. Class and racial bonuses must also be raised with the level of the character! Over time, they are useless at all or by 50%. (for example, the bear's skill, which heals and gives +100 rage. My bear has 300k hp and these 4k-6k will not cure it, so the skill is already half useless! Only +100 rage is very useful)
    5. When will the legendary items be radically reworked? For example, I'm tired of collecting these scrolls for legacy. It is long, expensive and tedious! This is a very tedious process!
    6. Game client. He behaves as he wants. Maybe it's time to optimize it normally? He downloads something constantly, sometimes hangs. And these problems are clearly not just me!
    7. Skills of classes. Can you add something new? For example, are there no new LM pets? Turn on your fantasy.
    8.Interface. It's time to review it too! For example, I do not remember how and where which boss is whose name I cleaned the chest! Why can't this be done by the names of not the bosses, but the instances themselves? For example: AD Tier 2 will pass and 1 more chests are available (this is an example). Everything is simpler and clearer than puzzling over the names of bosses where I was ...
    9.Game servers. As I described above, when you turn off little populated or completely empty servers, these capacities can be transferred to the main ones. And maybe we will stop lagging ??? A???
    10.Optimization. It's a big trouble with her. I hope she's in the process. I can't play with high graphics settings as the game hasn't been optimized yet!
    11. Auction. Change the interface and make it more convenient! Perhaps you will say that everything is clear and simple anyway, but it could be even better! To see the next page of products, I have already taken almost a few seconds while the page changes. But this does not apply to the interface most likely.

The game requires big changes and revisions to the BEST side for the players. Now a newbie enters the game and he sees that he has to buy EVERYTHING even for a comfortable start of the game. For other countries, the prices can be very high and the players there become unable to pay for services and stuff inside the game. Limit yourself in profit! This is not a complete list and many more examples can be given, but I cannot understand why the developers in the add-ons provide not important information? I'm sure people are worried about these problems from a list that can still be supplemented. Why is it the other way around here? Other games are doing advertising, and soon we won't be able to collect anywhere, of course the influx of players, I don’t even know what it depends on) The fact that the developers MAYBE did their work even at home during this difficult period for all of us, for which they have great respect even for that that the game is still breathing somehow. But excuse me, the priorities in updates are very funny, I think we need to optimize the game, the server and the client. Thank you all, my opinion may not coincide with yours.

with more and old #### servers you can save massive server cost. thats why lotro does that. The server can not even handle 800 players without massive lags and unplayable delays.
    Also they have to rework the full background code fore that. Like multi/dynamic-servers or split the item database server from game server etc.

In 2007-2010 (or how long?) when the game was hight popular they had already servers for player numbers above 1000 and not forget to say: real EU Servers.

So your dream will never happen because it all got worse from year to year. they don't even fixed performance problems you had already in 2007 on real EU server.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinogik View Post
    with more and old #### servers you can save massive server cost. thats why lotro does that. The server can not even handle 800 players without massive lags and unplayable delays.
    Also they have to rework the full background code fore that. Like multi/dynamic-servers or split the item database server from game server etc.

In 2007-2010 (or how long?) when the game was hight popular they had already servers for player numbers above 1000 and not forget to say: real EU Servers.

So your dream will never happen because it all got worse from year to year. they don't even fixed performance problems you had already in 2007 on real EU server.
    Before Midsummer fiasco in 2020, Brandywine handle 1300+ players without annon, and without any huge lags. Don't know hot it happens, but it's fact. Now Brandy have around 750 in Prime time and still no specific lags

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    Before Midsummer fiasco in 2020, Brandywine handle 1300+ players without annon, and without any huge lags. Don't know hot it happens, but it's fact. Now Brandy have around 750 in Prime time and still no specific lags
    I know what happen... they simply changed the hardware to save some traffic and power because they fear the height traffic from corona times (they only want to earn more, not to pay more).

Sorry but every day I play this great game from this sh-it publisher I see all this things that make me depressed. The unplayable performance, this sh-it people who support this, people who still pay and pay for this massive pay to win sh-it from the in-game store and all the things you have to pay beside your monthly 13€. Don't forget to mention this ridiculous player who say its completely playable... looks like they never played it in the night with under 200 player. You have to pay nearly 3 times more than in other MMOs and what you get? You get a #### home office server which cost MAX. 200€ per month. A Client that has still all this shutter every 30 steps since 13 years.

Exactly because the server runs huuuuge better with under 200 players shows that this is only a save money thing. Not a "engine" thing or what else excuse they have. There is no engine behind only x,y,z axes, points and lines. And this old MMO hasn't much of them or to calculate much... If they would use 64 core server CPUs or much more and improved server code (use of sub-v-server) the server could simple handle all players from every server. This is exactly why I hope someone get the server side source code for the server. Better pay 5€ a month for a lovely managed p----t server.

Servers are just the pain of the whole game. Much depends on them. I can't even transfer items quickly from the bank to the inventory, it immediately gives an incomprehensible error. The server processes all the data with great difficulty, as I see it. It loads characters and other loads for a long time. It often happens that he begins to distribute the players to the layers - this is a normal phenomenon if after that it wouldn’t be even worse, but in our game it’s the opposite. Why there is no proper attention I do not understand. Instead of doing it once, then the costs will be less. Maybe I'm a fool and I don't understand something? Can you explain please. And yes, how to draw the attention of developers to this problem so that they think seriously. I think that if players get tired of this and just don't go into the game for several days, it will show that people are tired of problems and want to see solutions and fixes, first of all, technical issues. The game just rolls ... and I really feel sorry for the game ...

During the period when everyone was at home, yes, there were 1000+ players on the servers, and this was only on Brandywine, I don’t know what was on the rest of the online. Why is there such a disgusting attitude towards their works that players really appreciate. You can forgive a lot, understand ... but problems that have not been solved for years are making themselves felt very strongly now. The developers of the molots, I will not even argue, they supported the players during the pandemic ... but there are sore spots in the game that need to be urgently treated.