We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Hey, raiders cried for years and got their raids, roleplayers cried for housing and cosmetics and they got those. All we can do is cry and hope to get what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddim The Legend View Post
    Hey, raiders cried for years and got their raids, roleplayers cried for housing and cosmetics and they got those. All we can do is cry and hope to get what we want.
    yes but what you want is to heal tank a 24 man creep raid on your bear while the hunters and burgs one shot everything. Thats not fun for creeps. We want balance not nerfs to things like wl bubble.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Vastin View Post
    Ah, my apologies regarding the aoe healing issues - I didn't realize that healtagging had quite such an obnoxious effect on advancement for creeps, and the posts regarding aoe heal stacking in larger groups are also well founded.

I'll look at whether it makes sense to change it so that tagging doesn't split Renown/Infamy rewards in the future, and for the time being I'll move most creep AoE heals back to group-only.
    Healtagging in general (not just AoEs!) affects Freepside just as much, if not more, with classes like Rune-keeper able to bubble 20 people and have 20 seconds of healtags from that alone. Please please please remove healtagging and go back to the old system of renown where solo and small group kills yielded points that made it worth-while, over zerging.

6-set bonus: On every Harmful skill, Targeted at you, 10% chance to Contextual skill that cleanses all harmful effects on self. Does not include Combat states. Expires if out of combat for 9 seconds

Since creep resistances are already high, maybe the 6-set bonus could be moved to let's say, Tactical Mitigation 3-set bonus. Its cooldown could be reduced to maybe 30 seconds and it would remove 2-3 negative effects?
    RIP Wardens. This would be so unbelievably overpowered, no class should have a full cleanse unless it's on a silly cooldown like three minutes. Additionally, making corruption set bonuses that are so powerful just reduces Creep choices further in that they clearly have to take these corruptions.

As a Freep healer who often winds up with multiple full rows of Creep debuffs alongside permanent silence or disarm with no grace period, I have a hard time agreeing that Freepside has too many cleanses.

Calm down, Karen. We are discussing, not implementing.
    The last four separate times I've ever responded to this individual's drivel I have received infractions or bans. I'd be careful, appears someone's looking out for them.
    #15skills

Quote Originally Posted by Ethrildar View Post
    Healtagging in general (not just AoEs!) affects Freepside just as much, if not more, with classes like Rune-keeper able to bubble 20 people and have 20 seconds of healtags from that alone. Please please please remove healtagging and go back to the old system of renown where solo and small group kills yielded points that made it worth-while, over zerging.
    Amen.

RIP Wardens. This would be so unbelievably overpowered, no class should have a full cleanse unless it's on a silly cooldown like three minutes. Additionally, making corruption set bonuses that are so powerful just reduces Creep choices further in that they clearly have to take these corruptions.

As a Freep healer who often winds up with multiple full rows of Creep debuffs alongside permanent silence or disarm with no grace period, I have a hard time agreeing that Freepside has too many cleanses.
    Oh no no, I didn't mean a full clean of all negative effects, just a couple. Wardens would be a completely dead class in moors if all DoTs got cleaned. But do agree with your comments.

The last four separate times I've ever responded to this individual's drivel I have received infractions or bans. I'd be careful, appears someone's looking out for them.
    I almost immediately regretted even reacting to the comment from a well known character on Ark. We live and learn.

I'm still waiting for the pvp equipment ... I have to pay 200 lp to play pvp ^^ cool

A subscription (are you kidding?)
    Last edited by Magnumum; Jan 17 2021 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Freeps asking for MP changes is never good.
    Why not? Creeps are going to be able to dictate what freeps wear to the moors.

Quote Originally Posted by SingularityNow View Post
    Why not? Creeps are going to be able to dictate what freeps wear to the moors.
    Where in the world did you get that idea? I'm pretty sure that creeps dont build/run/moderate the game /shrug

The reason its a bad idea is because, for example, you have yellow beornings asking for creep nerfs.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

Where in the world did you get that idea? I'm pretty sure that creeps dont build/run/moderate the game /shrug

The reason its a bad idea is because, for example, you have yellow beornings asking for creep nerfs.
    But yellow beornings don't build/run/moderate the game either.

But yellow beornings don't build/run/moderate the game either.
    I think you missed the point.

Freeps are asking for pvp gear. Creeps are asking for pvp gear.

Yellow beornings want to nerf warleaders lol. Everyone can see how funny that is.

I think you missed the point.

Freeps are asking for pvp gear. Creeps are asking for pvp gear.

Yellow beornings want to nerf warleaders lol. Everyone can see how funny that is.
    I guess you can call 2 freeps who don't want to pve "freeps" but the ask for pvp gear is 99% creep generated. I don't think WL's need a nerf.

I guess you can call 2 freeps who don't want to pve "freeps" but the ask for pvp gear is 99% creep generated. I don't think WL's need a nerf.
    I don't think it's possible for WL's to get nerfed further without becoming unplayable

I'll clear something up, since a few of my comments seem to have triggered some people.

I am not asking for nerfs and I don't want unnecessary nerfs especially, but I've seen quite a few comments in the past, from good, decent and bad WLs, about creeps not having AoE/Group bubbles and this suggestion was made purely for that reason. The bigger picture, if you tried to look at it, was to make WL bubble a group bubble and strengthen defiler's bubble so that they wouldn't take damage while channelling.
    As this is an open discussion, everyone can say what they think and those responding should give reasons for why some ideas might be good or bad, but only a few have done that and the rest just replied with no constructive criticism.

Anyway, sorry that you are so thick and easily offended.
    Last edited by Riddim The Legend; Jan 19 2021 at 04:11 AM.

I'll clear something up, since a few of my comments seem to have triggered some people.

I am not asking for nerfs and I don't want unnecessary nerfs especially, but I've seen quite a few comments in the past, from good, decent and bad WLs, about creeps not having AoE/Group bubbles and this suggestion was made purely for that reason. The bigger picture, if you tried to look at it, was to make WL bubble a group bubble and strengthen defiler's bubble so that they wouldn't take damage while channelling.
    As this is an open discussion, everyone can say what they think and those responding should give reasons for why some ideas might be good or bad, but only a few have done that and the rest just replied with no constructive criticism.

Anyway, sorry that you are so thick and easily offended.
    Even if you ask for nerfs, it's only the idiots who will complain. Right now the action is dead. Apart from the few who enjoy camping gv for hours, I doubt anyone else, even full time creeps, prefer the moors as it is right now to the action before the creep update. The argument that freeps just want to ezmode is stupid since those same people can just flip over to creepside - as many have already done - and ezmode. And one main difference is those fotm freep ezmoders that were out before the update at least had to grind their gear before they could take the ezstreet, whereas now pretty much anyone who logs in creepside can do it, even with a r0 storebought.

The main question is how do we improve the action? Even if you believe pvp is the most balanced it's ever been, does that really matter if players aren't coming out? If you want this current balance even though it brings with it the fact that there is no action, then you don't really enjoy pvp.

The more balanced the game becomes, the less fun it is.

From the patch notes for tomorrows update:

General ratings for Creeps have been toned down slightly to bring them more in line with the average Free Player.

Several creep mitigations and mitigation buffs have been reduced (varies by class).

Warleader heals have been improved.

Defiler heals have been reduced.

Creep area of effect healing has been reverted to affect Warbands (groups) only, to reduce issues caused by heal-tagging.

Osgilliath one-shotters now engage enemies at a 40 meter range.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindrillion View Post
    From the patch notes for tomorrows update:

General ratings for Creeps have been toned down slightly to bring them more in line with the average Free Player.

Several creep mitigations and mitigation buffs have been reduced (varies by class).

Warleader heals have been improved.

Defiler heals have been reduced.

Creep area of effect healing has been reverted to affect Warbands (groups) only, to reduce issues caused by heal-tagging.

Osgilliath one-shotters now engage enemies at a 40 meter range.
    I wonder who got the Osgilliath change pushed through. That dude has leverage.

I wonder who got the Osgilliath change pushed through. That dude has leverage.

It's hard to tell if these kind of changes are a farce or these people actually that clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by ithinkiamserious View Post
    The main question is how do we improve the action? Even if you believe pvp is the most balanced it's ever been, does that really matter if players aren't coming out? If you want this current balance even though it brings with it the fact that there is no action, then you don't really enjoy pvp.
    I think some people would prefer quality over quantity, so that if there were less zerg action and freeps and creeps could solo more and have good fights, then having half a day of that, instead of all day every day zergs, it would be better.

Of course, there will never be complete respect for open field 1v1s or small group fights, as either side will want to be a hero and join whichever side is theirs. At the end of the day, we won't know until freeps get their gear and we can only hope that it will be decent.

we can only hope that it will be decent.
    *Looks at SoE nerf*

#15skills

I think some people would prefer quality over quantity, so that if there were less zerg action and freeps and creeps could solo more and have good fights, then having half a day of that, instead of all day every day zergs, it would be better.

Of course, there will never be complete respect for open field 1v1s or small group fights, as either side will want to be a hero and join whichever side is theirs. At the end of the day, we won't know until freeps get their gear and we can only hope that it will be decent.
    I already said, delete the travel cards to have a better action, the game will continue in zerg mode ... it's not new.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6