We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Update 28.2.2 Release Notes - Fail

Really!

Physical Mastery and Tactical Mastery values have been reduced on Tier IV Legendary Item Titles. Known issue: These values were over-reduced from ~40k -> ~16k. In a future patch, these values will be lifted slightly to ~30k.

Getting tired of spending money to get to the top levels and then re-trait and then have to re-trait again.

The raids have really been too hard and when we get an ounce of hope, you just pull the rug out from our feet over and over.

You really didn't need to mess with it in the first place... We need ways to improve Vitality in the these raids for classes other than Captains!

Did you really expect it to last this way? I mean - any title has a comparative value of (roughly) one essence, while just mastery has a value of two. Plus, I don't see many problems as of stacking morale, since there are already DDs that have maxxed offensive stats and like 400k+ morale unbuffed, so in Raid they'll jump up to like 500-700k Morale. So, what I mean - why geht frustrated when values obviously weren't intended to look the was they did and then geht fixed?
    Warden - Nicl - lvl130
    LM - Telperinor - lvl130
    Burglar - Nicsa - lvl130
    RK - Telpinquar - lvl130

Quote Originally Posted by Nicname View Post
    Did you really expect it to last this way? I mean - any title has a comparative value of (roughly) one essence, while just mastery has a value of two. Plus, I don't see many problems as of stacking morale, since there are already DDs that have maxxed offensive stats and like 400k+ morale unbuffed, so in Raid they'll jump up to like 500-700k Morale. So, what I mean - why geht frustrated when values obviously weren't intended to look the was they did and then geht fixed?
    Because they didnt say anything about it, took them too long. I have 9 chars with they new title, and now i have to rebuild my ~800k M again. No no, they have to compensate somehow.

How hard is it SSG. Cmon!

Quote Originally Posted by Brittking View Post
    Really!

Physical Mastery and Tactical Mastery values have been reduced on Tier IV Legendary Item Titles. Known issue: These values were over-reduced from ~40k -> ~16k. In a future patch, these values will be lifted slightly to ~30k.

Getting tired of spending money to get to the top levels and then re-trait and then have to re-trait again.

The raids have really been too hard and when we get an ounce of hope, you just pull the rug out from our feet over and over.

You really didn't need to mess with it in the first place... We need ways to improve Vitality in the these raids for classes other than Captains!
    What money? You spend $$ to get Ithilharn Shards? Are you crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    What money? You spend $$ to get Ithilharn Shards? Are you crazy?
    I think he means money in general to get his characters up to 130 (valars perhaps).

I do agree with the OP. The values were clearly wrong at launch, but we brought this up on the forums many times. They released an off cycle patch right after the release to address known issues, not even a mention of mastery titles. A month goes by so you can't expect people to wait forever.

I personally was running with over 850k PM on my main for at least two weeks in anticipation of a nerf. Two updates went by without a mention of it, at that point I think it's logical to assume this was intended, then they make the change and do it wrong.

The biggest issue for me is re configuring my characters, it really is annoying more than anything. LOTRO doesn't have a large end game population, it's the same people over and over again running tons of alts, so for those of us with mastery classes you gotta redo things which is a waste of time, and you have to do them * # of LI's (including swappies) * # of characters. This just means more grinding for essences, more grinding for scrolls, more grinding for supply packs.

For most of us this adds up and while it's not earth shattering it's a major annoyance that could have been easily resolved with either better communication or a little more attention to detail when programming.
    Erendil 50 Hunter Rank 7, Mavellen 45 Warden; Officers of Disciples
    Ragaroth Warleader Rank 7, Marhawk Stalker Rank 5; Members of Cuddle Squad
    Other Characters: Arthilius - Captain, Arthilias - Guardian,
    Claireth - Runekeeper, Harbuckle - Burglar, Lothlirien - Hunter

Angry He have right

I will play lotro again when they make the old states again. I dont take 5 weeks time to make the questline to get the rolls. And they make a joke to redusce the physical damage. I wantet to make remmo T2 how i can make it without to make KDS T4 ? All Stats on 72 and i dont have remmo t2 Equipment? I was change already so much essenz. how gys i dont play 2 Jears make maby 200 Euro in this Game and in the end they say april april i want all my money back...

I mean yeah - I get why you're angry, and especially when there have been several opportunities to make a hotfix or some but let's keep beeing honest - the new titles are still BiS and that ain't change whether one chose vit, PM/TM, crit or anything else. Yeah - hustle to balance toons is annoying but in the end you spend half an hours for both stair battle t2 plus skirmish and you get at least one BiS t6 Essence and a couple of Essence reclamation scrolls and you'll be perfectly fine. And IMHO I don't think anybody is gonna change any of their weapon titles due to this re-adjustment. So just calm a bit down, no need to riot

@eragnontagaryan:
    Neither a 12k mastery reduction nor a missing of Askad Mazal t4 jewelry is a reason for not completing remm t2. To think that is the kind of toxicity in the community that chooses gear over Skill and frustrates others that seek for Fellows. And it has become quiet common. Just practice with your class, Join a decent raidgroup and always keep in mind: Best Gear is to make things easier. Not to make things possible
    Warden - Nicl - lvl130
    LM - Telperinor - lvl130
    Burglar - Nicsa - lvl130
    RK - Telpinquar - lvl130

Quote Originally Posted by @eragnontagaryan:
    best gear is to make things easier. Not to make things possible

this right here. ^^^^^^^
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Quote Originally Posted by Nicname View Post
    Neither a 12k mastery reduction nor a missing of Askad Mazal t4 jewelry is a reason for not completing remm t2.
    Lotro community just don't have enough patience to go through 300-400 wipes to beat T2 Shelob. People who can do it already kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    Lotro community just don't have enough patience to go through 300-400 wipes to beat T2 Shelob. People who can do it already kill her.
    Do people really go through that many wipes in other games to beat a raid? 300-400 wipes seems like a lot.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Quote Originally Posted by DavidmeetHal View Post
    Do people really go through that many wipes in other games to beat a raid? 300-400 wipes seems like a lot.
    Don't know about all games, but in ArchAge and Age of Conan some guilds can't beat specific bosses for years

Quote Originally Posted by DavidmeetHal View Post
    Wipe is such a hard and negative word, we call it Tries :-)