We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Instance Locks lift

I have a suggestion to make to the devs wich many players would like to see changed.

The current instance Locks is set on 10 instances in an hour wich is just to low.

There are far to many smaller instances in the endgame content wich count those up, making you max the amount of instances you can do in an hour.
    I honestly have no idea why that instance lock is even part of the game, cuz doing instances IS this game.

i just did for instance the leofthread questline, wich have multiple instances, and afterwards i was planning on doing the missions.
    cant even do them all cuz i am locked. and this really isnt a one time thing... not at all... happens to us more then we like.

Its a problem many players have. Also the players who like to powerlevel are annoyed by it. Why? Dont you guys want them to powerlevel, so they get to endgame faster?

Some people dont even like questing but they just like to do instances. Let them, its their playstyle, it might expand the playerbase.

So i ask at SSG to make the gaming experience better for the entire player base and lift up the instance locks. It litterly has no good use to have a locks on that...
    ... or is there something i am missing competely?

I hope to hear a word from the devs about this matter.

Thank you in advance
    Kind regards

/supported.

Current weeklies consist of 15 missions, 6 Limlok instances and 4-6 Minas Morgul instances (one could do harrowing for 4 days)
    Not including that we might want to run AD, Shakalush or Remmo too.

Totally agree with you guys.
    This is annoying.
    Just ran into this: Encounter entry limits exceeded, cannot enter private encounter.
    Doing the dailies at Minas Morgul, Limlok and Annak-Khurfu, most of them are so fast which makes you get the lock
    you may enter up to 10 instances per 1 hour.
    Minas Morgul: 4, Limlok: 5, Annak-khurfu: 8

Pls change this.

Cordovan has already stated in another thread that a change to this is being looked into.

Edit: Here ya go https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...75#post8045775
    Last edited by MourneBlade; Jan 24 2021 at 08:52 PM.
    Formerly from Elendilmir

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week.
    Gen. Patton

New mission system just destroyed with instances lock limits and show up why this lock must be removed

/signed

Quote Originally Posted by MourneBlade View Post
    Cordovan has already stated in another thread that a change to this is being looked into.

Edit: Here ya go https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...75#post8045775
    Just read this, thanks but it is from nov 2020, and nothing changed yet