We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Add floor & wall customization slots to the top room of Luxurious Gondorain House

Please! I just will love to have what the tittle say. This little bonus room at the 4th floor of Luxurious Gondorian Premiuim Houses, can be access & decorated with a bit of wits but the floor & wall textures & colors can't be changed from default. Will be neat to have new slots for texture & slot for color at the room. (I will love to put it a different floor than the other rooms). I will be willing to pay the xtra mithril coins or LP to have those new slots unlocked! Thanks ahead!

I actually ran into this problem over the weekend. I would love to see this.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

That would be nice! while where at it can we fix the floor of the stately House too in the front room.
    Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some Screenshots of Middle-Earth taken over the years, and screenshots of different Cosmetic outfits I've put together.