We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is the transfer system broken?

I tried moving shared storage from Laurelin to Evernight (both active UK servers) and got an email that the system encountered an error. Looking at the technical support forum I saw other people having the same problem going back at least a few weeks. What I didn't see is any response whatsoever from SSG.

I know the issue with transfers from inactive worlds - that is something they have communicated about.

But if there is a global issue with transfers between active worlds (US to US or UK/EU to UK/EU) I haven't seen their explanation. Maybe I missed it?

I had the same issue transferring shared items from Gladden to Landroval a few days ago, I put in a ticket using the link on the email and it was resolved within 24 hrs.
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Thanks for the reply - I put a ticket in.

The hardest part was deciding whether to call it a kinship rename or a character undeletion since those were the only options under premium services tickets.

Never mind - accidental post.
    Last edited by istvana; Nov 24 2020 at 02:41 PM.