We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Expansion Purchase

Hello!
    Is it typically to buy a digital download expansion and have to two 48hrs for me to finally play it?? I just bought Minas Morgul and don't have any of the items or expansion that I just paid for.\
    Just need to know if this is typical?

You should have had a code on your receipt page, which you redeem in the store.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    You should have had a code on your receipt page, which you redeem in the store.
    Same for me as well and was wandering the same. Just bought Mordor and I got an email about 30mins later saying I will receive another email within 48 hours with the details of my order.

Yeah same here... Didnt get any code when purchased.. Just waiting for a mail .. I checked trashbin´

Got the code with the mail now... problem solved
    Last edited by HeliStorm; Nov 29 2020 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeliStorm View Post
    Yeah same here... Didnt get any code when purchased.. Just waiting for a mail .. I checked trashbin´

Got the code with the mail now... problem solved
    Same here. Received an email about 9 hours later with instructions and code to redeem the expansion from the in-game store. Word of caution, be sure to check your spam box as thats where I found mine.