We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is there a permanent item in store that give you +1 hope.

I remember on my old account with mines of moria there was item that gave you +1 to hope.
    But when i created new account and bought mines of moria xpac i didn't get that.
    From what i can see you can only buy +1 hope for destiny points and +1 blessing scroll from the store.
    Am i note mistaken ?
    Thanks

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...he_Dwarrowdelf

The above is likely the item you had before.
    ~ If all classes were equal people would actually have to start playing competently to get into groups ~

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...he_Dwarrowdelf

The above is likely the item you had before.
    Can i get this anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sewedi View Post
    Can i get this anymore ?
    No, its was a pre-order item.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

You used to be able to get it when you came out of the starter instance
    You received an Ithildin Coin as a reward, and bartered it with the guy near the docks in Celondim or the hobbit Little Delving
    You had a choice of items, I remember the horn being one of them, and a bird cage for your house
    Core P9 | ROG Crosshair VII Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | 64Gb RAM | RX 5700 XT 8Gb (x2) | LG BD-RE | 512GB Samsung 960 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD | Win10 Pro | WEI - 9.8

You can still get it. I have it for all my characters and have it up at all times. They even changed the cool down so you can recharge it more if you desire. I got it on my Beorning just about six months ago when I created it. It is character bound though so you can't get it on one and send it to another. Just start a character, finish the starter quests, get your coin, and then get your horn. I think they still have the song bird in a cage house decoration you can barter for. Got that one for my house as well. Hope this helps.

But you would have had to pre-order MoM at the time. Then every new character you create will get the coin.

Quote Originally Posted by soltasword View Post
    You can still get it. I have it for all my characters and have it up at all times. They even changed the cool down so you can recharge it more if you desire. I got it on my Beorning just about six months ago when I created it. It is character bound though so you can't get it on one and send it to another. Just start a character, finish the starter quests, get your coin, and then get your horn. I think they still have the song bird in a cage house decoration you can barter for. Got that one for my house as well. Hope this helps.
    It will always be available to players that bought the pre-order of Moria.

It's not available to players that didn't..
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Pre-Order MoM?

I have Darrowdelfs - well it's a choice after I create a character. Although I didn't pre-order MoM.

I bought a boxed version of MoM at Best Buy. However, I was thinking I got that perk from the Adventurers Pack which came out with Mirkwood expac. Heck it was so long ago I can't remember which perks I got with what now - the game is so different from the early days.
    "Never argue with a fool, it's difficult to tell the difference"

I got it from a boxed MoM version, non-preorder. I can get it on every character by doing a quest in the starter locations (after the intro). By now I usually take the mouse. Maybe Codemasters and Turbine boxes were different.

Quote Originally Posted by thinx View Post
    I got it from a boxed MoM version, non-preorder. I can get it on every character by doing a quest in the starter locations (after the intro). By now I usually take the mouse. Maybe Codemasters and Turbine boxes were different.

Same here, I bought a boxed MoM version. Never pre-ordered anything for this game.