We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dwarf Smiths of Anglach - can’t get the quest to come up

I’m doing the various Allegiance quests in Mordor and this quest is listed as outstanding in the Deed Log for Udun (and I know I haven’t completed it). I have completed the Great Foundry quests a few times but I cannot get this Dwarf Smiths quest to come up. I’ve checked bounty/bulletin boards with Candur and in the Allegiance halls and it just isn’t appearing (either before or while I have the quest itself active but haven’t completed the master quest by killing the boss).

There doesn’t appear to be anything online to say that it is bugged.

Heeeelllllppppp!

Quote Originally Posted by SJS View Post
    I’m doing the various Allegiance quests in Mordor and this quest is listed as outstanding in the Deed Log for Udun (and I know I haven’t completed it). I have completed the Great Foundry quests a few times but I cannot get this Dwarf Smiths quest to come up. I’ve checked bounty/bulletin boards with Candur and in the Allegiance halls and it just isn’t appearing (either before or while I have the quest itself active but haven’t completed the master quest by killing the boss).

Heeeelllllppppp!
    Look at : lotrowiki quest: the Dwarf - Smith of Anglach, there is something written in red.

Sorry for my bad englisch, its not my native language und maybe i did not understand everything correct.

Bye, and good luck

[QUOTE=Ervidor;8048174]Look at : lotrowiki quest: the Dwarf - Smith of Anglach, there is something written in red.

Thank you.
    I have reattempted this a number of times, searching around while the instance is active (both within and outside the instance) but I can’t find anything to activate the quest. Is it at Candur? Is it at an allegiance hall?

I have asked in the chat of my server, but no one knows for sure.
    lotrowiki says: its an udun allegiance quest; just like "forces of the foundry"; and i have done "forces of the foundry" a few minutes ago and i found it at the board in udun: Maybe it is not very often on this board???
    I would look every day in udun.

Once again: good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SJS View Post

Heeeelllllppppp!
    From Lotrowiki:

"Speak to Candúr, accept the quest Anglach: The Great Foundry, and travel to the Public Instance Anglach, the Great Foundry."

"Warning: This quest requires Anglach: The Great Foundry to be underway. If that quest has been completed or failed, you will be unable to exit and re-enter this instance in order to complete this quest."

Check to see if you have: Anglach :The Great Foundry quest in your quest que. If you do the cancel and reacquire. I think you have to Talk to Candúr again to travel to the instance. You should get all repeatable and un completed quests when you get into the instance.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Ainworth; Nov 22 2020 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ervidor View Post
    I have asked in the chat of my server, but no one knows for sure.
    lotrowiki says: its an udun allegiance quest; just like "forces of the foundry"; and i have done "forces of the foundry" a few minutes ago and i found it at the board in udun: Maybe it is not very often on this board???
    I would look every day in udun.

Once again: good luck.
    Thanks all. I've tried all of these but will wait and see what happens.... maybe another try or few days

Hi SJS

I was in Udun today (server gwaihir) and there was a very interesting quest on the board. Guess, which.