We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

We need a sale again on points!

Money burning a hole in my pocket just waiting for a sale on LOTRO Points. What say you, friends?

Quote Originally Posted by sonicseven View Post
    Money burning a hole in my pocket just waiting for a sale on LOTRO Points. What say you, friends?
    I totally agree with you. I've been just holding out til there is a sale so I can blow a wad. We aren't traveling anywhere so I've been saving it for LP's!

A points sale is probably the only thing everyone will agree on on these forums.

Black Friday is around the corner, so there's at least a chance (though, that's almost exclusively $$$ Store sales), but you'll probably be waiting until Yule. I doubt SSG will move forward their usual points sale schedule.

Edit: Now, rather than moving the sale forward... how about a triple bonus points this year? Really surprise everyone (in a good way), SSG.

It actually makes more sense to sell the points now, and then have the next sale for things you can buy with the points.

If they sell things for points while we all are waiting for the sale and don't have the points yet it seems rather .....pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by istvana View Post
    It actually makes more sense to sell the points now, and then have the next sale for things you can buy with the points.

If they sell things for points while we all are waiting for the sale and don't have the points yet it seems rather .....pointless.
    Good point!

No luck today though i can't complain since the sale on boosts is a very nice one. I am told that traditionally they save their LP sales for Christmas - something I had forgotten.

By edit - the sale announcement went up early by mistake and has been pulled. There is some chance therefore that other items are on sale as well and they just hadn't made it into the version that was released prematurely.

By second edit - yes LP seems to be on sale now.
    Last edited by istvana; Yesterday at 03:10 PM.

Was free then resell for Black Friday ????
    Old school marketing
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000a53f4/signature.png]Kamasutra[/charsig]