We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How many Anfalas Star-lit Crystal to reach Cap (130 atm)

How many Anfalas Star-lit Crystal are need to reach Cap?
    At the Moment it is Level 130 with 71.

Some Ranks are free, so i had on my Mini "only" add 7 per Item, but how many i will need, if i play a new Char?
    Thanks for answer, if it is already answered, then link it please for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubgaenger View Post
    How many Anfalas Star-lit Crystal are need to reach Cap?
    At the Moment it is Level 130 with 71.

Some Ranks are free, so i had on my Mini "only" add 7 per Item, but how many i will need, if i play a new Char?
    Thanks for answer, if it is already answered, then link it please for me.
    You can open Legendary weapon page and look at number on top legacy (DPS/HPS). It's changed with some updates, and last time when I see it, it looks like 71/71.

Then 42 could be the Base and i have to add 29 Crystals (Per LI)

Then 42 could be the Base and i have to add 29 Crystals (Per LI)
    It's much less if you use the catchup crystals which you get for Motes. Since Motes are basically useless outside of the catch-up crystals/SoE I'd only use real crystals once you can no longer use them mote version

Quote Originally Posted by Chris91 View Post
    catchup crystals which you get for Motes.
    What are these? The Crystals with a Maxlevel? As the Scrolls with an Maxlevel?

What are these? The Crystals with a Maxlevel? As the Scrolls with an Maxlevel?
    You can spend motes to buy SoE/Crystals, but they don't working with legacy above 74 level. That means in last year, your LI grind looks like that: Use exp runes to raise all legacies to 53 level, after that, spend all motes on SoE/Crystals to raise them to 74 level, and after that use SoE/Crystals from factions, instance drops on skirmish camp to reach 83 level

Ok, so not true "catchup crystals" they are for the x Twink, as you need the massed of Motes.

As you have played a lot you have enough maybe - but i could barter my Items i have to get Motes, if i do not want to go back to Mordor without Radiance, eehh Light of E. :-)

Ok, so not true "catchup crystals" they are for the x Twink, as you need the massed of Motes.

As you have played a lot you have enough maybe - but i could barter my Items i have to get Motes, if i do not want to go back to Mordor without Radiance, eehh Light of E. :-)
    We have huge amount of content with motes outside of Mordor. Ered Mithrin, Vales of Anduin, Iron Hills, Elderslade...

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    We have huge amount of content with motes outside of Mordor. Ered Mithrin, Vales of Anduin, Iron Hills, Elderslade...
    Ok, but if i had already done that, then i have my Stuff up to date. So no need to buy then, that, or do i miss something?I do not get why we have Max Tier Anfalas Crystals and Scrolls of E.I Raid a lot in the Past and could meet in MT the Barterer for some Crystals and Scrolls i get there also, as i get in the Skirmishcamp.So Marks and Meds are still the Universals currency.I have Purple Modes for outfits or soI have Yellow/Green Modes for idk - old items / Crystals & Scrolls that i cant use anymoreI have _no_ Red Modes, that look like the actual good onesIn addition i have Caps on them.btw i like the Hobby Horse - not everything is bad.
    Last edited by Laubgaenger; Nov 20 2020 at 11:04 AM.

Ok, but if i had already done that, then i have my Stuff up to date. So no need to buy then, that, or do i miss something?I do not get why we have Max Tier Anfalas Crystals and Scrolls of E.I Raid a lot in the Past and could meet in MT the Barterer for some Crystals and Scrolls i get there also, as i get in the Skirmishcamp.So Marks and Meds are still the Universals currency.I have Purple Modes for outfits or soI have Yellow/Green Modes for idk - old items / Crystals & Scrolls that i cant use anymoreI have _no_ Red Modes, that look like the actual good onesIn addition i have Caps on them.btw i like the Hobby Horse - not everything is bad.
    If you already done that, you can farm Vales of Anduin or Ered Mithrin weekly quests for more motes. Or make few Anvil runs. Also you can trade 50 Longbeard tokens to motes every week