We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quest Back to basics - Padding

I know I have to make armor, but which one? Maybe it's my bad English, but I tried to read about the mission, and researched it, on the internet and found nothing. I don't know what to do. I searched the taylor guild for a recipe, but I didn't find anything that fits, in my opinion, that is useful in this quest. Some hints? Its not an introdutory quest, I have Doomfold Taylor. Its a high level quest.
    Last edited by Galmarth; Nov 15 2020 at 08:40 PM.

You need to be able to make Minas Ithil recipes.

The Wiki says you have to buy the recipe from the Tailor's Guild Improved Recipes vendor. So you need this recipe https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...Padding_Recipe which needs Minas Ithil Tailor crafting ability.

That is two craft levels above Doomfold. Ironfold follows Doomfold and then Minas Ithil is after Ironfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    You need to be able to make Minas Ithil recipes.

The Wiki says you have to buy the recipe from the Tailor's Guild Improved Recipes vendor. So you need this recipe https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...Padding_Recipe which needs Minas Ithil Tailor crafting ability.

That is two craft levels above Doomfold. Ironfold follows Doomfold and then Minas Ithil is after Ironfold.
    Thanks. The next is Iron something, so I think this quest should wait.