We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning player looking for a kinship.

Hello, I used to play LOTRO years ago and recently decided to give it another try. I've played several MMORPGS over the years and some of my fondest memories are from LOTRO.

I'm looking for a kinship mostly to group and level with, though I only have one character at level 25 right now. I'm interested in some light roleplaying I think. I've never tried it before, but I've always been curious about it. I'm not really interested in a raiding guild, rather one that's more laid back. As far as my playstyle goes, I don't have much experience doing anything but soloing and duoing I'm afraid. I like to craft and explore though.

Here's some more specifics about me:

Characters: Hullost, Level 25 Man Champion
    Age/Sex: 41/Male
    Availability: I live in the Eastern Standard US Time Zone (GMT-5) and have a pretty flexible schedule. I'm available from about 1 PM to 5 AM GMT, if I've done the math right.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Skuldi

Quote Originally Posted by Skuldi View Post
    Hello, I used to play LOTRO years ago and recently decided to give it another try. I've played several MMORPGS over the years and some of my fondest memories are from LOTRO.

I'm looking for a kinship mostly to group and level with, though I only have one character at level 25 right now. I'm interested in some light roleplaying I think. I've never tried it before, but I've always been curious about it. I'm not really interested in a raiding guild, rather one that's more laid back. As far as my playstyle goes, I don't have much experience doing anything but soloing and duoing I'm afraid. I like to craft and explore though.

Here's some more specifics about me:

Characters: Hullost, Level 25 Man Champion
    Age/Sex: 41/Male
    Availability: I live in the Eastern Standard US Time Zone (GMT-5) and have a pretty flexible schedule. I'm available from about 1 PM to 5 AM GMT, if I've done the math right.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Skuldi
    Welcome back to the game!

You're welcome to join the Laurelin RP Discord that we have! We'd love to have you, and would be happy to answer any questions or help you dip your toe into RP if you decide you want to And don't worry, we have plenty of U.S. players (I share your timezone, in fact.) https://discord.gg/WDHeR8Ptsc

Hope to see you in the game sometime!
    Owner - Laurelin RP Group Discord server - https://discord.me/laurelinrp

Have you had any luck finding a good kinship? I came back recently and have similar interests and time zone, though I am a bit older.

I checked the Laurelin Archive which had many kinships listed but the ones that are active and recruiting and mixed race so I could get multiple characters in almost universally seemed to have almost no members listed. Since I tend to be somewhat chatty this is a major negative to me - I would probably be alone much of the time except when events were scheduled.