We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Server Transfer Error

Hey folks,

short disclaimer: English is not my native tongue. So if you dont understand my sentences dont go crazy.

Yesterday I tried to copy my characters for the new BR testing cycle. This didnt work and I got an email telling me the process was unsuccessful. I thought "Well, lets go back to Evernight I guess..."

And then all of the sudden, my whole character login screen was empty. No chars to choose and to enter the world.

Ofc I wrote a ticket but I am really concerned about the situation since my names disappeared even from the friendlist of my mates. Did someone here ever experience this?

I'll ask the obvious question now:
    Are you sure you're logging into the correct server?

If you are, it's possible your attempted transfer glitched and I hope support can get you fixed up, assuming it doesn't correct itself in time.

Well... Actually you got me there. I'll never post on this forum again. The shame is too deep.

So it was the wrong server?
    No worries. I've done it myself. Pretty sure everyone does it at least once.

I just got an error trying to shift my character and i dont know what to do... i purchased points purely to move as well. Both are live running servers, so im unsure what happened? I tried to move all my shared storage etc and my main character to evernight.

FROM WORLD: Laurelin
    TO WORLD: Evernight

Other details:
    Account data failed to transfer for subscription EU subscription 06/02/2011
    Character 0x02210000000BF939 did not transfer.

Any help appreciated!

Cheers

I also had a similar error trying to move my chars and shared storage from Ithil to Anor. Is this down currently?
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

I am having this issue and it is from Landroval to Arkenstone. All I want to do is to transfer one character, that's it. It said

Other details:
    Character 0x020A00000035B7CB did not transfer.

#L837450

We encountered an error during your transfer.

What does it mean??? Is the transfer down at the moment? Will it come back up soon? I really need to transfer this guy now...please?

I got the same error today trying to move shared storage from one UK server to the other. Apparently it isn't only dead worlds where the transfer system is broken.

I wrote a ticket on the help website and within a day, someone at the help desk was able to move my chars + shared vault to my destination server.
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.