We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Vastin View Post
    Ok, made a number of changes that should show up in the next BR patch (not sure when that will be updated):

Teleportals are no longer usable in combat:
    • Center Keep backdoor.
    • Creep/Freep entrances to the ettendeep.

I'm certain this has been mentioned already, but I'd like to reinforce it:

Please, for the love of Eru, disable the use of the Lugazag and Tirith Rhaw backdoors in combat, as well. We had some good fights last night during our Raid vs Raid night, but frequently we were playing 'Whack-a-Mole' with the Creeps using the backdoor of Lugazag to avoid fights and just popping out and back in repeatedly. While sometimes amusing, it does get tiring and needs to be added to the list of backdoors to be fixed.

Also, at some point 'combat-logging*' needs to be addressed, but I understand that is a game-level thing and not just the Moors. (* - Beginning the logout-process before engaging in combat and it logging out before combat concludes, escaping death until your enemies move on and logging back in.)

Thank you for all that you're doing. I do hope that all of these changes will address balance not just on a 1v1 or 6v6 level, but also a 20v20, 30v30, 40v40 and 50v50 level (all of which we have had in the last year with 20v20 or 30v30 being the more common).

In service,

Third-Marshal Frost of Landroval
    "The greatest defeat is the day your enemies no longer fear you," said Rumar.
    "I do not think that will be a problem," replied Tsume.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiraReaver View Post
    Lastly I'll say that we've learned a little more about the incombat perma state bug. It seems to happen to some of a fellowship or fellowships in a raid. It does not affect all 6 people in one group. We're making small strides in figuring out what causes us to stay in combat.
    Pretty sure it's (primarily) the Runekeeper fulgurite stones that stun and slow. These are overpowered as they are, and a bad enough impediment to pvp without bugging out as well, but sometimes they cannot or do not de-spawn properly [see picture]. The only solution is manual removal by a GM.

Whereas other classes seem to naturally drop combat (most of the time) after having contact with a bugged stone, healers for some reason don't. They will be stuck permanently in combat. And it gets worse. The effect spreads from player to player (healer to healer), so some are now calling them 'corona stones'. Only death or relogging clears it - but only temporarily. You'll be reinfected again within minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Pretty sure it's (primarily) the Runekeeper fulgurite stones that stun and slow. These are overpowered as they are, and a bad enough impediment to pvp without bugging out as well, but sometimes they cannot or do not de-spawn properly [see picture]. The only solution is manual removal by a GM.

Whereas other classes seem to naturally drop combat (most of the time) after having contact with a bugged stone, healers for some reason don't. They will be stuck permanently in combat. And it gets worse. The effect spreads from player to player (healer to healer), so some are now calling them 'corona stones'. Only death or relogging clears it - but only temporarily. You'll be reinfected again within minutes.
    I recorded this https://youtu.be/X4cADQ9hD74 (I recorded it as 720p so yt made this look worse than the master on my nvme also I wasn't aware I hold my breath like that yikes lol) from last night's gameplay where we had organized fights against multiple freep groups. There was no reduced awareness notification so I assume processing loads were not higher than normal. This bug is common enough that I really haven't found anyone unfamiliar with it. One of our defilers walked toward the stone and got in combat again and had to relog a second time.

As you can see normally this stone has a byline.
    The stone from last night lost the ally characterstic / property. You can observe from the video above that this stone's morale does not move. The root of this bug is this stone not despawning.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Lightning stone (lightning dmg + 50% stun chance every 3s) lasts about 9 seconds then despawns.
    Healing stone (area heal every 3s) lasts about 45 seconds then despawns.
    Fire stone (fire dmg every 3s) lasts about 9 seconds then despawns.

All three stones can be attacked and killed. If they're not targetable or don't despawn after a while, that's definitely a bug.
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone / Landroval / Anor

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16