We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Easiest way to get fall festival tokens?

I was wondering if the maze stuff is the only way to get those tokens? I really dont stand dark close places so looking for an alternative...

Quote Originally Posted by zkazy View Post
    I was wondering if the maze stuff is the only way to get those tokens? I really dont stand dark close places so looking for an alternative...
    There are the maze, the haunted house and the mead. The only quest I like is the trick or treat in the neighborhoods. Probably a few more at the tree. This is a festival I normally just skip.

Inn League / Ale Association daily run.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothrir View Post
    Inn League / Ale Association daily run.
    I was wondering if those count towards meta quest? Probably I'll just run them for the tokens through.

Quote Originally Posted by zkazy View Post
    I was wondering if those count towards meta quest? Probably I'll just run them for the tokens through.
    They don't but they are very good source of tokens.

What works for me is parking all my alts at the pumpkin patch at the Bree festival area, and cycling thru them once an hour to barter for tokens while my main does the more traditional festival quests. This year tho I'm going to just have my main do the same thing too...I'm not into doing the full festival this year.

You'd be surprised at how quickly this adds up. Then each alt barters for a different cosmetic item and runs it to the Bree vault to put it in shared storage for everyone else to access and wear. I already have all the new cosmetics using this system.

By the end of the festival each alt has enough tokens to get the mount.

For alts with warsteeds, when I have time I take them to the barter sites at all 4 main areas so they can all get the warsteed cosmetics by the end of the festival.
    “All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost."