We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb just a sugestion

as title say, i just want to ask you to remove that section from the forums. it rasise my belly acid level everytime i see it. even more than actual war steed slide fest.........
    i know you will never / we all know im right/ fix war steed combat guys, but atleast make them easy to control, like normal mounts but faster. from long time /if not from day one/ we use them only for travel and cosmetics. so pls give it to us. easy to control war steeds. isnt much to ask and to be honest you owe it to us. I mysels spend around 30k lotro points on steeds and comsetics. so please....
    thanks!!!

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    A War Steed is supposed to be levelled as your character and equipping them with Bridle, Traits and Legendary Items. You don't do that and still expect them to be any good, then you are sorely mistaken.

I will give you that they need an update to be useful in end game at top level, but they are perfeclty useful in 120 levels of 130 currently available, not that bad after all...

Dont say "us" or "we" as including some theoretical mass of players, we are many who can cope quite well and wish to be excluded from your fantasies...
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlin View Post
    as title say, i just want to ask you to remove that section from the forums. it rasise my belly acid level everytime i see it. even more than actual war steed slide fest.........
    i know you will never / we all know im right/ fix war steed combat guys, but atleast make them easy to control, like normal mounts but faster. from long time /if not from day one/ we use them only for travel and cosmetics. so pls give it to us. easy to control war steeds. isnt much to ask and to be honest you owe it to us. I mysels spend around 30k lotro points on steeds and comsetics. so please....
    thanks!!!
    Use yellow horse stance, slot agility in bridle and use the traitpoints to raid agility of the horse.

30k lotropoints on horse? what did you buy?
    Read for me, that you by 100 sportscars and do not own a driving license :-=