We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ered Mithrin Celebrant Salve

Little things like this annoy me. Why are we getting these as drops? Not Ironfold, along with the Ironfold Athelas potion? Yes I have a scholar, that's so not the point.

Additionally, do you think you can get around to sometime fixing the right-click "you need a valid target" bug? I mean, even if I am being hit by a mob that's right on top of me, if I switch target to that mob via right click, I get that error. Every time. 100% repeatable bug.

Look, I'm enjoying the mini expac, THANK YOU (sincerely), but these sorts of things just get to me after a while.

Oh yeah and the shadow effect if you level up in a BB... is there any ETA on that annoyance?

Seems like these bugs would be low hanging fruit. Just helplessly SMH for the millionth time. Sigh.

Entirely cosmetic in this case.
    Or hadn't you noticed the Ered Mithrins and the Ironfolds do exactly the same?

The first question should be: why do we have two recipes and two items for exactly the same thing?
    But agreed, having area-inappropriate loot gets to be quite annoying. Things like Westemnet scholar mats dropping in Minas Morgul or task items only usable in in future or past areas don't inspire confidence.

Ered Mithrin Celebrant is not the same as Minas Ithil Celebrant
    Last edited by Shirewhistle; Oct 28 2020 at 02:39 AM.