We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Cool VISIT the Sauron Defeated Museum -- A Haunted House

    BUKSTER’s -- Sauron Defeated Museum, 2 Cape Road, Falassad, Belfalas LANDROVAL

    The Bounty Hunter, Bukster, has gathered artifacts and trinkets from the land of Mordor. His museum home displays these artifacts as the Evil Lord Sauron might have furnished his towers, labs, and dungeons.
    Bukster has placed the artifacts in a museum resembling the towers, fortresses, and stark lands of Baradur and Mordor for a true feeling of the evil of the Dark Lord so the Free People will never forget what they have overcome.

    Stop in at the Sauron Defeated Museum, if you dare!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,726
    Thanks for sharing this, will check it out!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

  3. #3
    This Haunted House Museum is now open for visitors. Stop in any time!

    Sauron Defeated Museum, 2 Cape Road, Falassad, Belfalas LANDROVAL

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mason OH
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrider39 View Post
    This Haunted House Museum is now open for visitors. Stop in any time!

    Sauron Defeated Museum, 2 Cape Road, Falassad, Belfalas LANDROVAL
    Totally meant to visit and forgot when I was on Landy today. I will visit once I'm done voting for Rohan houses!
    Rhuangar, hunter on Brandywine
    Rhudawg, warg on Brandywine

  5. #5
    A very impressive collection. Well done!

    ~Luinori Stoutshield, leader of Knights of the White Lady

  6. #6
    Definitely remarkable. My own spooky home looks like a baby to that.

    If anyone is still interested, the Awkward Anomalities Arena shows what happens to nature when it falls into the claws of Sauron.


    Greetings, Polymachos
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Anomalities Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

    Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    6,147

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrider39 View Post
    BUKSTER’s -- Sauron Defeated Museum, 2 Cape Road, Falassad, Belfalas LANDROVAL

    The Bounty Hunter, Bukster, has gathered artifacts and trinkets from the land of Mordor. His museum home displays these artifacts as the Evil Lord Sauron might have furnished his towers, labs, and dungeons.
    Bukster has placed the artifacts in a museum resembling the towers, fortresses, and stark lands of Baradur and Mordor for a true feeling of the evil of the Dark Lord so the Free People will never forget what they have overcome.

    Stop in at the Sauron Defeated Museum, if you dare!
    Nice collection! I hope that you warded away the evil spirits that inhabited all those trinkets.

  8. #8
    Juest checked the "Museum" and it looks very interesting and impressive. However it would be amazing and more unique to add the following items: Dark Music (suppose to drop from OD), Unwelcome matt (suppose to drop from BG), Draigoch statue (Draigoch lairs), and Draigoch's fireplace (Draigoch lairs) which SSG refuce categorically by being silence to bring back into loot table of their raids.

    the items via link bellow

    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Itemark_Music_Box
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Unwelcome_Mat
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...ue_of_Draigoch
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Itemraigoch%27s_Fireplace

    BRING THOSE ITEMS BACK SSG
    Argohald Champion(main), Phokalin Guardian, Aljeza Lore master : The Aegean eagles kinship in Evernight
    Aleziana Lore master, Ellinas Guardian Landroval
    Member of old Riddermark family (server)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    6,147

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleziana View Post
    Juest checked the "Museum" and it looks very interesting and impressive. However it would be amazing and more unique to add the following items: Dark Music (suppose to drop from OD), Unwelcome matt (suppose to drop from BG), Draigoch statue (Draigoch lairs), and Draigoch's fireplace (Draigoch lairs) which SSG refuce categorically by being silence to bring back into loot table of their raids.

    the items via link bellow

    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Itemark_Music_Box
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Unwelcome_Mat
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...ue_of_Draigoch
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Itemraigoch%27s_Fireplace

    BRING THOSE ITEMS BACK SSG
    I think that those items can be added to bartered NPC, even if they are locked behind the raid deeds. That will be great because many players have done those raids too many times but being awfully unlucky with the drops.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload