We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Need name of a certain mount

Hi all!

Tonight I saw someone on a mount that had an orc's head mounted on a pole on the back of his horse. Would anyone happen to know the name of it? I asked him, but he never told me.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Quote Originally Posted by DavidmeetHal View Post
    Hi all!

Tonight I saw someone on a mount that had an orc's head mounted on a pole on the back of his horse. Would anyone happen to know the name of it? I asked him, but he never told me.

Hey there. the Orc's Head on a spear is actually a War Steed cosmetic. They first dropped years ago from Warbands in East Rohan. (I've never seen them drop from any other region, so I have no idea if they do.) They also come in at least 3 varieties...one, two, or three Orc Heads on that spear! Also, if you look closely, you can see flies swarming around each one! lol

Hope this helps.

And if you're trying to get one....good luck in your search! I know they're still dropping, at least they were a few months ago.
    Last edited by Narthalion; Oct 24 2020 at 12:07 AM.

Yea, Orc heads on a spike is an accessory piece, drop rate is low, true, but they still drop. Try warbands all over Rohan & Wildermore.

I've uploaded some pics of 3-5 heads in here
    Laergwend (Mini) - Gladden dweller!
    Laergwend (Mini) - officer of The Secret Fire - Anor
    RIP Ithil
    Nov, 8 2018 - May, 21 2020

Ahhh ok, thanks for answering!
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Accurate info. https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Fou...Pike_Accessory

Currently Drops from Wildermore, not East Rohan - if the Wiki is right, ages ago I got that.

Hey, wait... what is this.. 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 heads on a spike? That was new. You can actually advance it : https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cat...ed_Gear_Traits , there are 5 levels.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf