We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Crystal Journal

This quest has you pick up more than 10 journals across Elderslade, but they take up inventory space and do not stack. Was this intentional? Quite a frustrating quest to have as it has been keeping me at full inventory constantly.
    Erendil 50 Hunter Rank 7, Mavellen 45 Warden; Officers of Disciples
    Ragaroth Warleader Rank 7, Marhawk Stalker Rank 5; Members of Cuddle Squad
    Other Characters: Arthilius - Captain, Arthilias - Guardian,
    Claireth - Runekeeper, Harbuckle - Burglar, Lothlirien - Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Strider5548 View Post
    This quest has you pick up more than 10 journals across Elderslade, but they take up inventory space and do not stack. Was this intentional? Quite a frustrating quest to have as it has been keeping me at full inventory constantly.
    Inventory problems? Buy our handy dandy carry alls! We also offer more bags/inventory slots and vault space!

This reminds me of how my Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment only stack to 10. I have enormous amounts of vault space dedicated to storage of hundreds of those.

Marketing's eyes widen at the thoughts of the "Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment Carry-all" inducement for Gunderbad... rather than make them stack to 100 like the account mote versions. They do have the tech to handle mixed item bindings though. I have another one; the "Hobbit Presents Carry-all" to suck up all the gifts that don't stack with in game dropped versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Strider5548 View Post
    After you complete quest, scrolls disappears, but journal stay in your inventory