We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

VIP reward for War of the Three Peaks

So, I see on visiting Wenda Cranesbill for my VIP boosts/buffs that she now has a new item. A War of the Three Peaks map table for your house. You do have to buy the expansion to qualify, of course. How kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    So, I see on visiting Wenda Cranesbill for my VIP boosts/buffs that she now has a new item. A War of the Three Peaks map table for your house. You do have to buy the expansion to qualify, of course. How kind.
    I'm wondering how long the table will be avaiable. It looks really nice. Just spend a lot of money on the game though and if I buy the xpac I can't go VIP.

Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    I'm wondering how long the table will be avaiable. It looks really nice.
    At this time, we have no plans to remove this new VIP quest or access to the War of Three Peaks Map Table housing item teleporter it awards, so you should not feel rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybur View Post
    At this time, we have no plans to remove this new VIP quest or access to the War of Three Peaks Map Table housing item teleporter it awards, so you should not feel rushed.
    Thank you for the answer. Glad to read this.

Thumbs up

Thanks a lot for that cute bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Thanks a lot for that cute bonus!
    Yes thank you for the map table, now can we please have more housing hooks pretty please? I'd love to be able to actually use it!
    Erendil 50 Hunter Rank 7, Mavellen 45 Warden; Officers of Disciples
    Ragaroth Warleader Rank 7, Marhawk Stalker Rank 5; Members of Cuddle Squad
    Other Characters: Arthilius - Captain, Arthilias - Guardian,
    Claireth - Runekeeper, Harbuckle - Burglar, Lothlirien - Hunter

Was the CD on the VIP reward quest altered? I know the buff lasts two days but I had got in the habit of renewing it in sync with the 22 hour CD of the ingredients crate and it's thrown my routine all out of whack. Maybe a day CD in of itself is fine but you can't always make changes in isolation. Whole day CDs, or rather 24 hour CDs are generally bad as each day the time of day you can redo them gets later and later until you end up loosing a day or wake up with a keyboard embossed face. Hence the 22 hour crate CD...

Ok VIP quest switched to 3am reset

Got caught out on the perennial issue of reset timers based on east coast until you relog and get the correct time. Why fix it if it don't effect you eh, SSG?

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    It looks like the original one is not available now. lifetime account and now can't get the VIP rewards without buying the new expansion.
    http://www.gambleaware.co.uk/
    For when the lure of loot box proves too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Iorionael View Post
    It looks like the original one is not available now. lifetime account and now can't get the VIP rewards without buying the new expansion.
    The original ones have been working fine for me the past several days, though of course the map table one is not available to me.
    Landroval - The Council of the Secret Fire Friendly, Casual, Mature, and always seeking more!
    Message moondog548 here, on Steam, Twitch, and Discord as moondog548#6830
    Moondog on Landroval, Isilroa on Anor, Reckless on Bombadil

Ah that explains why the usual new housing item/port was omitted from the expansion package chart -- VIP + buyers only.

The sheer greed after such a lovely summer gesture is just astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Moondog548 View Post
    The original ones have been working fine for me the past several days, though of course the map table one is not available to me.
    I think it's bugged on one character. It's still available on others. Strange!
    http://www.gambleaware.co.uk/
    For when the lure of loot box proves too much.

Possibly a level issue; there's one version of the quests for low level, and another for characters that can access Legendary Items, but if you haven't got your character into Moria yet and obtained your first LI, the second version VIP quest won't show up for you.

Possible solution:

Quote Originally Posted by Kehleyr_SSG View Post
    ´...

If you have completed Volume II, Book 1 Chapter 12 but not Chapter 13, you are in a limbo. Once you complete C13 and obtained the 'Seeker of Deep Places' trait the VIP reward NPC should open up for you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hapenvegas View Post
    That was the reason, I had done chapter 12 but not 13 or 14. Just finished off 14 and the VIP quest is back. Thanks for the help.

Thanks to keep this feature in game until the people that can't buy your mini-expansion are sorted out, I mean... until SSG sorts out the payment problem lots of players are currently facing that prevents them from playing the new content.