We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Closing in on 115

Hey my toon is close to 115 and I'm having issues figuring out what jewelry & essences he's going to need. I was looking at either Supreme or shadow physical mastery & tactical mitigation. I was trying to figure out what's up with the ithilien essences but it seems those are only obtainable during the yule festival. Now for jewelry I haven't got a clue what I should be looking for, I saw Studded Gold Bracer of the Pathfinder's Artifice, Tourmaline Silver Stud of the Pathfinder's Artifice & Topaz Steel Ring of the Pathfinder's Artifice but not sure...input please?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesPIII View Post
    Hey my toon is close to 115 and I'm having issues figuring out what jewelry & essences he's going to need. I was looking at either Supreme or shadow physical mastery & tactical mitigation. I was trying to figure out what's up with the ithilien essences but it seems those are only obtainable during the yule festival. Now for jewelry I haven't got a clue what I should be looking for, I saw Studded Gold Bracer of the Pathfinder's Artifice, Tourmaline Silver Stud of the Pathfinder's Artifice & Topaz Steel Ring of the Pathfinder's Artifice but not sure...input please?
    Until you Hit Level Cap the Gear ist Kind of meaningless, you should Look at Mordor or Dale/erebor Gear. Both are already much better Then the ithil or pathfinder stuff.
    Dont waste your time in essences.
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389