We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

can we get 100 expansion please

Most of us on Anor are leveled (I have 3 level 95 geared toons) and done everything we can on server up to this point and server is dying for lack of new stuff. Think if you don't bring out the next expansion we will not have members come back on a timely fashion. Please considered this.

yes please. level 100 is still the same BB content, but at least there is something to grind for

I don't play on the legendary servers, but Gondor should be packaged as an Expansion as well as the current quest pack model. It would be nice to have a Gondor bundle atleast for newer players who didn't use the free quest code or have VIP.
    Best blueline hunter in LOTRO

Quote Originally Posted by icefriend View Post
    yes please. level 100 is still the same BB content, but at least there is something to grind for
    Hoard the Boxes from BB and play Thorog for grinding Marks for 1000 Scrolls of Empowerment.

My Feeling is, that is to early to get the next update. The Winter is coming, not only the Starks say :-)