We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ChickyChicky is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Crosser of Roads
    Quote Originally Posted by RhiannonsVoice View Post
    Hmmmm.... this happened to me as well.

Is the sent folder buggy?

Weird question.... I have a few accounts. Will I need to use the codes all on one account or can I spread the love?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

~Rhi
    You can spread the love, but it would be one code per account, rather than one code for all accounts. In the past when I had donated and received codes, depending on the item, some codes were account-wide and some codes were per character.

Thank you everyone for making this initial launch a huge success! The LOTRO community is shining a spotlight on its generosity. Just to make sure people are updated, I will be working in the coming days to (start) getting everyone's PM info together, and I - hope - to start sending out basic "I got your info" messages later this week. I just want to make sure that people understand that this is not an immediate turnaround for incentives, but they will instead be sent out in waves later on, possibly after November 15th, but sooner if I can.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Thank you everyone for making this initial launch a huge success! The LOTRO community is shining a spotlight on its generosity. Just to make sure people are updated, I will be working in the coming days to (start) getting everyone's PM info together, and I - hope - to start sending out basic "I got your info" messages later this week. I just want to make sure that people understand that this is not an immediate turnaround for incentives, but they will instead be sent out in waves later on, possibly after November 15th, but sooner if I can.
    That's cool, it just helps tons when you let us know what's going on. I can wait!
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    While we are raising for the Boston Children's Hospital I am ok with a local donation if you prefer. Easy way to do it is to find someone to donate to or donate to yourself and pick your preferred hospital. Then just PM me the needed info.
    Thanks!

Donated $50.00 for ya Jerry

Not sure if I am doing this right but I donated $50.00 to your team well for all the kids out there really. Not sure how the gift and slug things work.

Pastor Mike Watson

Wow! I am frankly floored that we hit our $20,000 goal this evening. Well done and holy moley! We'll of course be keeping the donation drive going all the way through the end. We're just getting started!
    coolcool

Congrats, and thanks to everyone for donating!

-Bel
    Belnavar - Captain - 130 - Brandywine

Insane!
    Congrats on the fundraiser!
    Here's to $20,000 more...?

Heya, I happened to see someone post their donation information into the thread here, and want to urge people to private message me that information instead. The info is all pretty generic, but still, keep it off the thread. If you've posted your info in the thread, I've got it, I just set it so no one else could see it.
    coolcool

Congrats on meeting the goal! Hope to see continued support!

Happy to have donated to this worthy cause in these terrible times.
    Evernight: Eithraen | Palladhui | Minsullind | Ainnuriel | Nerodial
    Ithil: Lorman | Rothorn | Amthelion | Ginni | Rabelica

Great idea! Donated

Donated to the cause, and happy to help!

Any word on when we'll be receiving both replies to our PMs to you as well as the incentives?
    I'm sure it's probably delayed with the release of Three Peaks and stuff going on.

Quote Originally Posted by EB64 View Post
    Any word on when we'll be receiving both replies to our PMs to you as well as the incentives?
    I'm sure it's probably delayed with the release of Three Peaks and stuff going on.
    I am planning to start distribution of incentives after November 15th, as mentioned in the OP. If I can get them out earlier I will. I will be working this week to get everyone's PM info sorted so I can start going through the list, and I intend to send out basic "got your info" messages while I do that.
    coolcool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2