We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Smile

One more question if you have the time. This is my first year and I set up a page, donated to myself, and then other friends donated to my page. Do my friends donations count or just mine? I hope to do more next year I am already talking to my kin about planning something and doing a live stream next Year.
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Starliteyes View Post
    Quick question: Do we have to ask for the Lively Slug in our pick list, or that a gift that everyone gets automatically? I don't want to miss my Lively Slug!

PS, grats to all the winners!
    Anyone who qualifies gets it automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by mewnicorn_thunder View Post
    One more question if you have the time. This is my first year and I set up a page, donated to myself, and then other friends donated to my page. Do my friends donations count or just mine? I hope to do more next year I am already talking to my kin about planning something and doing a live stream next Year.
    Thank You
    I am generally pretty open to whatever ends up getting the money to Extra Life, so I don't particularly care myself. Get in touch with me and we'll see what we can do.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Thank you for your work for this, Cordovan!
    Mornawen "Molly" Bayberry
    Assistant Archivist of Bree, Landroval server
    Kinswoman of The Lonely Mountain Band

How to know incentives have been awarded?

Just curious, how or when will we know the incentives have been rewarded to our accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugoi View Post
    Just curious, how or when will we know the incentives have been rewarded to our accounts?
    I will be sending you and everyone else a private message through the forums that will include codes to redeem for all of the things you've picked. You will redeem those codes through Redeem Code in the LOTRO Store in-game. On the DDO side I still have to manually mail out a bunch of stuff to characters on servers, but on the LOTRO side it is all code-based.

As of yesterday I have processed all group incentives for both games and have sent out codes to the first 80 or so people on my list on the LOTRO side (out of a little more than 400 individual donors between both games). I expect to keep that pace up basically every night this week until I at least get the first wave of messages sent out, then it'll be a matter of devoting time to it in the coming couple of weeks as I hear back from everyone on what they want. If you've already told me, I have it and will just send out the codes. If not, I'll ask what you want. Also a time to get any questions answered and sort out things like forum titles if you are interested.
    coolcool

I know it's too late for the draw prizes, not something I'm honestly bothered about.

Is it too late to still donate for the individual items? I had to wait for a fortnightly payment to come in to afford donating to Extra Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallandil View Post
    I know it's too late for the draw prizes, not something I'm honestly bothered about.

Is it too late to still donate for the individual items? I had to wait for a fortnightly payment to come in to afford donating to Extra Life.
    No, it is not too late. Additionally, I will be offering this stuff again for a short window in the near future as part of my other yearly fundraiser for Movember. Either donate to this or that is fine.
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    $50 - A code for a Lively Slug pet that applies the pet to yourentire account, along with an additional pick from the Community LootList.
    FYI, the code I received worked just fine..... but was only applied to one character, NOT the entire account... you might want to make sure you send out the right codes
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    FYI, the code I received worked just fine..... but was only applied to one character, NOT the entire account... you might want to make sure you send out the right codes
    I wrote to Cordovan about this, and now I'm waiting for an answer.
    I have been playing LotRO since the start of the project in Russia (2008).

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    These are the only codes I have. I am not sure why it is not granting the skill to your account.
    coolcool

Ok, we've been able to dig into the Lively Slug Pet code issue, which is that is is not delivering the skill to your account to summon the pet but is instead accidentally marked to be per-character. We've had to create a whole new batch of codes, so I'll start over from the top and get everyone who unlocked them replacement Lively Slug Pet codes. The ones you have will work on a per-character basis if you don't want to wait, and shouldn't stop you from getting the new pet, but I will try to get this done in the coming days.
    coolcool

HI Cord! just wanting to know if you are still working on forum titles!
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Ok, we've been able to dig into the Lively Slug Pet code issue, which is that is is not delivering the skill to your account to summon the pet but is instead accidentally marked to be per-character. We've had to create a whole new batch of codes, so I'll start over from the top and get everyone who unlocked them replacement Lively Slug Pet codes. The ones you have will work on a per-character basis if you don't want to wait, and shouldn't stop you from getting the new pet, but I will try to get this done in the coming days.
    Thank you for looking into this! Take your time, no hurry, I just thought I should mention it.
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Mine worked perfectly, thank you! Will message about the prize, just a quick query
    "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass."
    Officer in the Elders kinship - http://www.theelders.org.uk/
    We have left the wandering spark (Gilrain) to find the Song of Gold (Laurelin)...

I received the new slug pet code today, and it applied correctly to account, so problem solved!
    -----

I already messaged you about it, Cordovan, but the code I received for the Lively Slug Pet still only applied to one character. Just mentioning it here in case others are running into the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooule View Post
    I already messaged you about it, Cordovan, but the code I received for the Lively Slug Pet still only applied to one character. Just mentioning it here in case others are running into the same issue.
    Yeah, I think I gave out a few older ones by accident. I think I messaged you back already.
    coolcool

Yeah, I think I gave out a few older ones by accident. I think I messaged you back already.
    Thanks for everything that you do Cord, much appreciated!
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4