We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Arrow Trading guild emblems

Greetings.

Been a long time 4-5 years since I really played and now I have come back and noticed something I found weird when I compared my alts.

Can it really be true, that I in the cooks guild cant trade 5 small emblems to a medium but I can in jewellers?
    Bazzakrak - Champion - Riddermark - LvL 85 - Still looking to get correct name on Bounder token plaque.
    Now also banned from posting on the lotro facebook page.

I have a all guilds, but it's been so long I don't remember. The last time I traded was when they were at cap. Was that DA? I'm skilling up a new one now, but all I do is use them for rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodwick View Post
    Greetings.

Been a long time 4-5 years since I really played and now I have come back and noticed something I found weird when I compared my alts.

Can it really be true, that I in the cooks guild cant trade 5 small emblems to a medium but I can in jewellers?
    go to Michel Delving cook guild which is the central for cooks, there you can barter them,
    at least it what i did when we got new tier, i dont know if something has change tho, give it a try.........
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, over 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship and Subleader, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar