We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please reinstate lvl 75 gear sets on the Classic vendor in Skirmish Camps

*takes breath* Okay, I used to be able to purchase any class gear to use as a cosmetic. I beg thee, Reinstate the lvl75 class gear sets on the Classic vendor. Very much glad to spend marks and medallions on gear simply for cosmetic. I beg thee. Pretty please?
    'Ú-damdir.' Welcome to the Fourth Age of this World - TGBD
    Palenen - Elendilmir - The royal gem of Arnor - "May you 'Jingle Jangle' into the West." <- This was even messed up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Palenen View Post
    *takes breath* Okay, I used to be able to purchase any class gear to use as a cosmetic. I beg thee, Reinstate the lvl75 class gear sets on the Classic vendor. Very much glad to spend marks and medallions on gear simply for cosmetic. I beg thee. Pretty please?
    Maybe is still there, but on a different NPC than the 1 that you are looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Maybe is still there, but on a different NPC than the 1 that you are looking at.
    Skirmish camps have been adjusted. The classic vendor used to have all set gears once bartered for from those areas (with rep and bartered currency items). All those Class Set Armors became available as options listed as 65, 75 and 85. The 75 (Isengard) was removed. I want to believe marks/medallion prices were increased too. /shrug

The Class Set gear used to be bartered for with loot/reward/drop bartered currency from Isengard content at the Ranger Camp in Nan Curunir. Those vendors are still there but you cannot access the other class vendors.(I tried) AND you purchase these set pieces now with Skirmish Camp's Marks/Medallions. If i could access those vendors, I'm golden.
    Palenen - Elendilmir - The royal gem of Arnor - "May you 'Jingle Jangle' into the West." <- This was even messed up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Palenen View Post
    As long I've been playing lotro for 9 years I have never seen the level 75 Isengard raid gear at skirmish camp ever, its only ever been sold at Ox camp outside of Isengard in Nan Curunir. you might have thought you saw it at classic vendor but no.
    I even went to lotro wiki which shows history of the classic vendor as the page been updated over the years it showed nothing of the Isengard raid sets.
    Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    As long I've been playing lotro for 9 years I have never seen the level 75 Isengard raid gear at skirmish camp ever, its only ever been sold at Ox camp outside of Isengard in Nan Curunir. you might have thought you saw it at classic vendor but no.
    I even went to lotro wiki which shows history of the classic vendor as the page been updated over the years it showed nothing of the Isengard raid sets.
    Agreed. As far as I know it's only ever been available at the Ox Clan Camp.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

You all are probably correct then. When I went looking for it, I had the 'almost positive' thought in the noggin the option used to be there. Sorry and thanks!