We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I am a LOTRO Enthusiast

I am a real old timer, playing Asheron's Call then eventually DOD online because I had read that Turbine was going to attempt LOTRO.
    I wanted to be on the Beta and I was.
    Between two VIP accounts I have 25 chars.
    I play LOTRO almost every day.
    I do not mind the recycling of landscapes. (I see the passion of the developers. Ladies and gents to you I express much gratitude.)
    You encouraged me to read the Tolkien stories. I appreciate the depth that you are delving in.

I write this in the hope that others can express their appreciation of your great work.
    Thank You!

And i'm here waiting for years untill tanks become playable in this game, i can't wait for this amazing feature to eventually hit the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathantom View Post
    I am a real old timer, playing Asheron's Call then eventually DOD online because I had read that Turbine was going to attempt LOTRO.
    I wanted to be on the Beta and I was.
    Between two VIP accounts I have 25 chars.
    I play LOTRO almost every day.
    I do not mind the recycling of landscapes. (I see the passion of the developers. Ladies and gents to you I express much gratitude.)
    You encouraged me to read the Tolkien stories. I appreciate the depth that you are delving in.

I write this in the hope that others can express their appreciation of your great work.
    Thank You!
    Sometimes I shake my head and wonder what in Sauron's name is SSG thinking, but this is the best MMO I've ever played. I disagree with a LOT of things, but I think it's a fantastic game.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

I couldn't wait, after a long time.
    That went to many games Finally
    Touch this moment What is still joker123
    Memorable as it is for a variety of games
    It has a good society and doesn't want to leave it to play other games either