We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cbfan14 View Post
    Yeah it shouldn't take too long since it's a restart, but I do wish the launcher was at least set-up to inform players of restart times so they won't have to wonder why they can't log in at certain times of the week.

Indeed. I just tried to login, got an error msg. Didn't remember seeing the friendly "server down!" warning, but did find this thread. Well, it's about 10 minutes til 9 CST, so fingers crossed. Guess I'll go clean my coffee machine while I wait...

login server up, realms closed.
    wont take more than 5m guys.
    see you next week :P
    (its up)

Hope 8h meintenance and 2h restart wont be the new way how they mentain server. Next week will show it
    Last edited by Pavlin; Sep 16 2020 at 10:01 AM.

Server is indeed up. Guess they were just waiting for me to go to the forums...

It's that darn wedding whats done for it.

Marriage? BAH HUMBUG!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruisert View Post
    Server is indeed up. Guess they were just waiting for me to go to the forums...
    Next week log sooner :P

Thumbs down

I have neever seen an IT company, neither hard or software, who was so unprofessional in their customer comunication, then SSG or turbine before, and I am over 25 years in the business.

Generally the restarts don't last long, it been on and off for a long time now doing restarts nothing new and no surprise, i always expect there to be one every week at this point.
    Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Quote Originally Posted by eschomann View Post
    I have neever seen an IT company, neither hard or software, who was so unprofessional in their customer comunication, then SSG or turbine before, and I am over 25 years in the business.
    At least SSG isn't actually hostile instead of negligent. Turbine was that way for a while in the forums, they handed out infractions like candy, especially when it came to criticisms over forums performance issues.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Wink

I'm no genius, but even I managed to navigate my way to the Announcements and notice that at the top there is a pinned thread called, Weekly World Restarts-Wednesday-8.00am Eastern.

agree with OP

For all, I don`t know for what "community managing/messaging" Cordovan should receive just one dollar. Really.
    His untold playing LotRO? There are a million bloggers an youtubers out, who do much better for free.
    Or for his answers here in forum, which often say "you can lick my ####" (He don't use this words, but it's meant).

Quote Originally Posted by Tiadrop View Post
    I'm no genius, but even I managed to navigate my way to the Announcements and notice that at the top there is a pinned thread called, Weekly World Restarts-Wednesday-8.00am Eastern.
    This thread was from 2018. Are you sure what every week since 2018 we get restarts in same day, in same time?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2