We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ironfold Craft Recipes

What is required in order to barter for Ironfold tier craft recipes?
    My Weaponcrafter is LV128, has mastered Ironfold tier crafting and is friend reputation with the Dwarves of Erebor and Grey Mountain Expedition.
    I have 333 Marks of the Longbeards.
    The recipe only says I need to be proficient at Ironfold crafting yet the barter box will not activate.
    What am I missing?

I think you need to be Kindred with the Grey Mountains Expedition to barter for them. If in doubt, hover over the barter button. It will usually say something like "Your reputation is too low" if it's a rep problem. The tooltip is just saying what tier crafting you need to use the recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    I think you need to be Kindred with the Grey Mountains Expedition to barter for them. If in doubt, hover over the barter button. It will usually say something like "Your reputation is too low" if it's a rep problem. The tooltip is just saying what tier crafting you need to use the recipe.
    Thank you. I appreciate your response and I'll check again to see if there is a listed rep requirement.

I just wanted to confirm here that Ironfold craft recipes available through the barter agent do indeed require Kindred faction rep with the Grey Mountains.
    I do not recall seeing any notice of this requirement when looking at the tooltip.