We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Evernite] Cult of the Riddle of Steel

Cult of the Riddle of Steel - a new Kin mainly focused on crafting. Only two members atm, but have kin house with crafting stations.

Aiming for non-profit making sharing of resources and components (so, sharing and crafting to help kin characters, not forging high level items for the AH... unless all get a share of the sale!)

Also, offer unwanted drops at cost to other members (i.e. sell drops in AH at cost to kin members, or negotiate barter with kin members)

And, of course, fellowship quests, etc.

Happy to have alts, this is mainly about helping kin members level up crafting, sharing resources, recipes, components, etc. (just don't want people using shared mats to forge items for personal profit, so please don't do this!)

Let me know if anyone is interested

Fairly newb-ish Yeoman here - haven't been questing too much on this character, and don't always play too much other than just idle farming and fishing, but I can happily keep a small kinship stocked on random materials and all the pipe-weed you can ask for!
    "Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape? If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!" - Ursula K. LeGuin

Cool, tried to invite you using your posting name, but I couldn't (maybe you were not online). I should mention that IIRC it is a "human" kin. Would like it to be mixed, but not sure you can change once it's set up?