We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Musical rendition of The Battle of Pelennor Fields

Telimektar presents to all Free People of Middle Earth a heavy musical storytelling of the Battle of Pelennor Fields! Come witness the events on the fields of Pelennor which start in the hours before dawn on March 15 in the year 3019 of the Third Age. Witness the courage, the valor, the glory, the sorrow and the horror of the day which forever changed the lives of the people of Gondor and Rohan, and paved the way for the coming of King Elessar.

The video is a sneak preview song featured in the story-line.
    September 19 - Bree-Land Festival Stage - Crickhollow - 2 pm EST / 20 CEST

* Please note the date on the video should be Sept 19, as this video was created before Weatherstock was rescheduled for Sept. 12.
    Last edited by Elrintel; Sep 06 2020 at 08:00 AM.
    “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Special note -Adding another show 8PM EST

SPECIAL NOTE!!! I am adding a second showing on the same day at 8 pm EST - Bree-land Festival stage - Crickhollow (SERVER TIME)
    “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”