We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Askâd-Mazal, The Shadowed King T5


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Riza- View Post
    ...video...
    Would you mind sharing your build? Would love to see your at least your traits and LIs.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeneldorian View Post
    Would you mind sharing your build? Would love to see your at least your traits and LIs.



  4. #4
    Amazing dude! Well done!
    Can u please share your CR, PM, and mitigations please?
    Why boss is not pushing you?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxHunter View Post
    Amazing dude! Well done!
    Can u please share your CR, PM, and mitigations please?
    Why boss is not pushing you?
    Thank you


    No Buffs:
    (I am also using the -10% attack duration 2 piece set from Anvil which is why my stats will be a little lower compared to Hunters who aren't using it)

    Critical Rating: 597,793 (29.3%)
    Finesse: 244,126 (27.9%)
    Physical Mastery: 783,187 (206.8%)
    Tactical Mitigation: 141,266 (22.1%) < Depending on what I am running I can change it around but I don't use swap pieces for this run.

    I think the World Eaters cancel it with their slam?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Riza- View Post
    I think the World Eaters cancel it with their slam?
    It does not. However most inductions root you in place for a short while.
    Gabrediel, Original Challenger of Sarouman | Gabramir, Original Challenger of Gothmog

    Unquale - Sirannon [FR]

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabli View Post
    It does not. However most inductions root you in place for a short while.
    Yeah I know that but not even the Captain got punted so idk what it was.

  8. #8
    Sometimes when the boss' cooldowns overlap some skills end up not firing properly.
    Gabrediel, Original Challenger of Sarouman | Gabramir, Original Challenger of Gothmog

    Unquale - Sirannon [FR]

  9. #9
    I have found that if the captain is cycling muster courage the fear resist prevents the knockback for the team.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Captaculous View Post
    I have found that if the captain is cycling muster courage the fear resist prevents the knockback for the team.
    the shield reapplying will prevent knockback. muster courage only prevents the fear.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfigglesworth View Post
    the shield reapplying will prevent knockback. muster courage only prevents the fear.
    Can you explain it please?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload