We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't find the first location in "A Friend of Fram"

I can't get to Lyndelby because I cannot find the first location. Plenty of information saying it is "Grazadh-gropor", but zero information on how to get there. Google says "here's how to get to the path to Lyndelby", but nothing on the first location. Lotro-wiki has an excellent guide on how to "To reach the trail leading up through Cabed Rhimdath", but this is the second location on their guide, not the first. I have run up and down every inch of the mountain range blocking access to the first location. Apparently I need to know how to fly.

I am sick and tired of beating my head with this hammer, and frankly I would like to be heavily spoiled as to how to find this location. PLEASE give away all the information now!

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Webgiant View Post
    I can't get to Lyndelby because I cannot find the first location. Plenty of information saying it is "Grazadh-gropor", but zero information on how to get there. Google says "here's how to get to the path to Lyndelby", but nothing on the first location. Lotro-wiki has an excellent guide on how to "To reach the trail leading up through Cabed Rhimdath", but this is the second location on their guide, not the first. I have run up and down every inch of the mountain range blocking access to the first location. Apparently I need to know how to fly.

I am sick and tired of beating my head with this hammer, and frankly I would like to be heavily spoiled as to how to find this location. PLEASE give away all the information now!

Thank you for your time.
    you can pass the river in the west of thokvist ( a little bit south), go through the swamp and then swim in direction to north, after a few metres you see a green meadow on the left side; there should be a path on the right side, which you can follow.
    Please excuse my bad english, obviously i am not a native speaker; good luck

Have a look at the map here - https://dynmap.ruslotro.com/#Wells%20Of%20Langflood

Basically you want to go West from Thokvist. I think you can go through the camp with all the Orcs and Trolls but there's also a way down to the river a bit North of that camp. There's a valley below (south of) Framsberg and it will take you down to roughly where the Dwarf Marker is at 25.2N 60.0W.

I think the answers thus far are chasing the wrong info.

The OP knows where Lyndelby is, because the wiki mistakenly describes how to get there in the first step of the A Friend of Fram quest.

Instead, that first step should describe how to get to Grazadh-gopor which is EAST of Thokvist, more under the word 'Misthallow' on the zone map. There is no wiki entry for how to get there.

So, he is asking how to get to Grazadh-gopor, not Lyndelby. I also can't find it.

Ah! Ok.

Come out of Thokvist and head south (turn right) and take first path on left 25.6N 58.1W (it's not far from Thokvist and there should be Avanc on the path). When you get to the water, the path loops round to the right up a hill and over a fallen tree bridge (look up as you're riding along and you should spot it above you). You then come to an area with Taurog. Grazadh-gopor is in there.

You can look its location up on the map I linked to above using the drop-down list on the top right. 25.6N 55.2W

Edit - getting my left and right mixed up again. It's quite late here. Should be in bed.
    Last edited by Altair6; Aug 02 2020 at 09:02 AM.

you are right debris; i made the same mistake a few weeks ago, when i wanted to help somebody ingame. i explained the second step of this quest, before he had done the first step; of course, grazadh is in the east.
    then he has to do, what we described in our posts.

i am soory