We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

BuffBars/CombatAnalysis - Hunter Setup Question (Bleeds)

I wasn't sure if it would be good to post this here or in Hunter forum, but figured this might be better since it's where most of the people that use the plugins might know.

I am trying to create a debuff to track the bleed placed by Barbed Arrow. I have created it in Combat Analysis with a 12 second duration, but when it shows up in BuffBars it resets the 12 second duration every 2 seconds (I'm assuming this is because every time the bleed ticks it resets the duration). I can't seem to figure out how to make the buff not reset ever time the bleed hits. Hoping someone might be able to point me in the correct direction.

Rather than try to get that working, I would recommend you just use the DebuffVitals plugin to track your mob debuffs.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeneldorian View Post
    I wasn't sure if it would be good to post this here or in Hunter forum, but figured this might be better since it's where most of the people that use the plugins might know.

I am trying to create a debuff to track the bleed placed by Barbed Arrow. I have created it in Combat Analysis with a 12 second duration, but when it shows up in BuffBars it resets the 12 second duration every 2 seconds (I'm assuming this is because every time the bleed ticks it resets the duration). I can't seem to figure out how to make the buff not reset ever time the bleed hits. Hoping someone might be able to point me in the correct direction.
    No way, unfortunately. Skill and his bleed have the same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurallor View Post
    Rather than try to get that working, I would recommend you just use the DebuffVitals plugin to track your mob debuffs.
    When in raid 2 and more hunters DebuffVitals become useless for hunter, sad