We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by MourneBlade View Post
    Are speaking about the Suicidal horse/goat travel glitches that will hurl you off a cliff/high place leading to your demise?
    Nope not this, ok: This travel takes you to your destination but you never see it in action (Swift travel only), but you the player think you will.
    Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some Screenshots of Middle-Earth taken over the years, and screenshots of different Cosmetic outfits I've put together.

Jumping off of a place to get to your destination (this is a swft way to travel) but then you die on impact and take a trip to the rez circle?
    Formerly from Elendilmir

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week.
    Gen. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by MourneBlade View Post
    Jumping off of a place to get to your destination (this is a swft way to travel) but then you die on impact and take a trip to the rez circle?
    Again nope, nothing to do with glitches or dying.

Edit, will keep all hints together:

deceiving travel routes

you think a certain mechanic will happen.

Airborne travel.

you get to your destination but you never see it in action (swift travel only), but you think you will given what you see.
    Last edited by Pontin_Finnberry; Apr 12 2021 at 09:22 PM.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some Screenshots of Middle-Earth taken over the years, and screenshots of different Cosmetic outfits I've put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    Again nope, nothing to do with glitches or dying.

Edit, will keep all hints together:

deceiving travel routes

you think a certain mechanic will happen.

Airborne travel.

you get to your destination but you never see it in action (swift travel only), but you think you will given what you see.
    Hmmm, going out on a limb here- Could it be the swift travel with the eagles where you never actually get to see yourself on their backs?

...when in doubt...twirl...
    Crickhollow: Wisa/Weesa, Elvisa/Elvysa and many other Elv's, Reaboj, Sunberry,Altheah, Ooma's and some others. Landroval: Starberry, Sunnberry, Burraberry, Sugarree, Magnolia, and a bunch of others too. Anor: Elviska, Wisa, Elvisa, and more. Laurelin:Sunberry, Wisaberry, Elvisa Gwaihir:Sunberry

Quote Originally Posted by Reaboj View Post
    Hmmm, going out on a limb here- Could it be the swift travel with the eagles where you never actually get to see yourself on their backs?
    Yes indeed it is the Eagle travel that was added with the Vales of Anduin and Wells of Landflood, traveling to and From the Carrock, The Eyrie and Lyndelby, this is deceiving as you see a giant eagle to take you places yet you never see any flight in action sadly.

you are up!

Yes indeed it is the Eagle travel that was added with the Vales of Anduin and Wells of Landflood, traveling to and From the Carrock, The Eyrie and Lyndelby, this is deceiving as you see a giant eagle to take you places yet you never see any flight in action sadly.

you are up!
    Next up: Power sapping lifeform

btw: did ya see what I did there with the Eagles response...I thought eagles>nest>limb. Get it? (I feel like the silly tweens in the hedgemaze!)

Crickhollow: Wisa/Weesa, Elvisa/Elvysa and many other Elv's, Reaboj, Sunberry,Altheah, Ooma's and some others. Landroval: Starberry, Sunnberry, Burraberry, Sugarree, Magnolia, and a bunch of others too. Anor: Elviska, Wisa, Elvisa, and more. Laurelin:Sunberry, Wisaberry, Elvisa Gwaihir:Sunberry

Next up: Power sapping lifeform

btw: did ya see what I did there with the Eagles response...I thought eagles>nest>limb. Get it? (I feel like the silly tweens in the hedgemaze!)
    Hehe! I'm going to guess Old Man Willow who has the debuff called "Sap Power" which drains your characters power (I think the Bog-light in Mirkwood have same effect on you).

Hehe! I'm going to guess Old Man Willow who has the debuff called "Sap Power" which drains your characters power (I think the Bog-light in Mirkwood have same effect on you).
    That nasty old tree was what I was thinking of! I had just done that quest on one of my newer alts on Laurelin (btw Tom Bombadil's voice and song have changed!!!)

You are up, Pontin!

Alighty, ok next up:

Digging Unnumbered Lights

Alighty, ok next up:

Well Pontin, you have posed a quite cryptic puzzle.

Digging; this must be the "liking" aspect of that word, as in "I really dig these Unnumbered Lights". I don't think it means digging, like in the ground.

Unnumbered; this could mean literally lights that have not been numbered, or it could be a reference to The Battle of Unnumbered Tears.

Lights; This could be the first lights ever noted; the Two Lamps, Illuin and Ormal which were illuminated by Varda and hallowed by Manwe. Or The Two Trees, Laurelin (the Gold Tree) and Telperion (the Silver Tree). Or it could be the lights of the Sun, made by Aule utilizing the radiance of the last fruit of Laurelin, and the Moon, also created by Aule utilizing the radiance of the last flower of Telperion.

However, since this puzzle is posed in the Three-Word Lotro thread, I can't connect these clues to our game.

If I just look at the three words, and we were in the 3-Word Tolkien thread, then I would venture to guess that you are referring to the Valar digging the Lights of the Two Lamps (which as far as I know were not numbered).

What I actually think is that you are looking for something completely different.

Like I told you...What I said...Steal your face right off your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Boraxxe View Post
    Well Pontin, you have posed a quite cryptic puzzle.

Digging; this must be the "liking" aspect of that word, as in "I really dig these Unnumbered Lights". I don't think it means digging, like in the ground.

Unnumbered; this could mean literally lights that have not been numbered, or it could be a reference to The Battle of Unnumbered Tears.

Lights; This could be the first lights ever noted; the Two Lamps, Illuin and Ormal which were illuminated by Varda and hallowed by Manwe. Or The Two Trees, Laurelin (the Gold Tree) and Telperion (the Silver Tree). Or it could be the lights of the Sun, made by Aule utilizing the radiance of the last fruit of Laurelin, and the Moon, also created by Aule utilizing the radiance of the last flower of Telperion.

However, since this puzzle is posed in the Three-Word Lotro thread, I can't connect these clues to our game.

If I just look at the three words, and we were in the 3-Word Tolkien thread, then I would venture to guess that you are referring to the Valar digging the Lights of the Two Lamps (which as far as I know were not numbered).

What I actually think is that you are looking for something completely different.
    This indeed is something completely different, Hint: This is a name of a place.

This indeed is something completely different, Hint: This is a name of a place.
    Hint: this is one of 6 places where you have a good time.

Hmmm Hint: "Digging" here a farming tool which its name is used in this place along with lights.

Alrighty been a bit, Hint: Stars, and name of this place is where you can buy a drink 1 of 6 places you can do so in this peaceful region.

Alrighty been a bit, Hint: Stars, and name of this place is where you can buy a drink 1 of 6 places you can do so in this peaceful region.
    The Plough and Stars (Brockenborings pub)

The Plough and Stars (Brockenborings pub)
    Yes indeed the Plough and Stars Inn, a Plough digs into the earth turning up soil, and the stars are really unnumbered lights, way to great for anyone to ever count.

Yes indeed the Plough and Stars Inn, a Plough digs into the earth turning up soil, and the stars are really unnumbered lights, way to great for anyone to ever count.
    OK- next up:

Damp temporary prison

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9