We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by zabothank View Post
    the endgame raiding community are the ones who support the debuff instead of the taunt tho.
    So if you raiders want the debuff, and casual landscapers like me want the debuff, what camp is Papau in?
    Immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

Founding member of Mornost Gwend of Gladden. "We shout a lot!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seschat View Post
    So if you raiders want the debuff, and casual landscapers like me want the debuff, what camp is Papau in?
    He is definitely a casual from the looks of his lack of understanding about basic dps and utility roles of classes.

90% of all raiders use the debuff and the other 10% don't use it cause there already is a champ using it in the group. They all support it.

It would appear that the patch is going live tomorrow.
    The horn of champ change for chanks is going live, as are the hunter blindside changes.
    Its unknown whether the cappy taunt has been fixed yet...

Altogether, a very disappointing round of bullroarer testing.

I've come to the conclusion these threads are simply for "show" they don't acknowledge or read anything we post here, as is evident by the upcoming patch later this week, as is evident by almost every single prior patch for the past year if not longer in which not one iota was ever changed between bullroarer and live despite multiple pages of feedback.

I remember them making changes based on our feedback.
    But I also know its been a while since they did so.

I really wish they'd just open a dialogue with us. Most of the changes they've been pushing have fairly clearly show they do not understand the way in which the classes play and the manner in which the game currently functions. Most of us do understand these things as we are routinely impacted by the way the game functions when we play the game.

If wishes were fishes...

Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    I've come to the conclusion these threads are simply for "show" they don't acknowledge or read anything we post here, as is evident by the upcoming patch later this week, as is evident by almost every single prior patch for the past year if not longer in which not one iota was ever changed between bullroarer and live despite multiple pages of feedback.
    Yeah i've lost hope in forums changing anything, they literally don't implement a single thing based on feedback. This has been going on for ages and if it will keep going like this then we will end up with a very messy game.

Another problem is that they often don't revert the bad change (if they even acknowledge it) but they just straight up nerf/buff something else to make up for it, creating an even further mess to x class. Goodluck to the chimps
    Last edited by HolyDuckTape; Aug 03 2020 at 06:53 PM.

My suggestion to you SSG is that you don't change ANYTHING without an explanation to WHY you do it. Like what were you thinking with giving red/yellow champ an AOE force taunt? And why did you reduce cd for AOE force taunts for guards when it's easy enough for them to maintain aggro?
    Last edited by LotroVidz; Aug 03 2020 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LotroVidz View Post
    My suggestion to you SSG is that you don't change ANYTHING without an explanation to WHY you do it. Like what were you thinking with giving red/yellow champ an AOE force taunt? And why did you reduce cd for AOE force taunts for guards when it's easy enough for them to maintain aggro?
    Big +1, it would be awesome if they actually did this. Give us a 2nd page (to not clog up the release notes) and there write down the reason why you did x or y.

this will greatly help out in this situation

Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    Devs actually changed raid sets bonuses before release. Changes for rks were made, still need to be polished but you wont see 6 rks in raid anymore. Champs and hunters got needed dps buffs. All those things came after forum posts about them. Also i see changes in other mmorpgs without asking community and they do fine somehow, so no need to be very upset if someone's not asking you, maybe its time to take a break and recharge batteries? Yes, not all changes can be good, but they are devs for a reason and see their own reasoning to make changes in their game, pretty sure they'll make adjustements if needed after. If you participate in pts tests then dont expect that all you want will be like you want, coz its still their game. Some devs comments about changes woud be nice to have though, at least for major changes.

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Instand View Post
    Ty for fix, i hoped this skill will be useful in yellow line, but..

I admit, Retrot bleed in redline was high, it was bleeding 3 pulses of 315k per 5 sec, the damage on mobs was around 160k because of mitigation.
    It is not a rebalance fix, it is a nerf down to the ground. 3.9K per 5 second in Yellow line is sad

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7