We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can I get a skirt?

Are there any skirts in this game? I am familiar with the clan-weave leggings and the gladiator-looking studded-leather-strips skirt from Dunland. They are okay, but I find myself wanting a fuller, plainer, more feminine cloth-looking skirt to go with some of the beautifully patterned shirts I have some across. Something that would dye without too much distortion so I could match it well. Does such a thing exist? Anywhere? My wardrobe would feel so much fuller and I would be even more confident of not showing up in the exact same dress as anyone else (*gasp!*).
    Last edited by SalixArbuscula; Jul 31 2020 at 09:13 PM.
    Native Crickhollower, also on Landroval and Ithil
    Alts: Weirwillow, Zlytherin, Dwymir, Daanaduial, Tippto, Parmandir, Rosamira, Angaladh

Update - no news....

Now that things (presumably) have settled down a wee bit, I return to my query: Are there but two skirts? I know of the Clanweave Leggings and Rune-Stitched Dunlending Leggings (the gladiator-looking ones mentioned above) and am aware that a few other items from the region, though named differently, share their cosmetic appearances. Are there no other, more feminine, full, fabric-like skirts? I even checked the Store and couldn't find any. But I find it hard to believe that such a thing is not to be found in all of the whole wide Arda. Does anyone know of any?
    Native Crickhollower, also on Landroval and Ithil
    Alts: Weirwillow, Zlytherin, Dwymir, Daanaduial, Tippto, Parmandir, Rosamira, Angaladh

I do not remember any skirt being in the game. And I am sort of against adding it. In the Middle Ages, which is basically the time and culture ME resembles, men and women preferred dress-like attire, with men's dresses being much shorter and adapted to riding. it is also worth mentioning that wearing trousers was a taboo for women. So I'd like SSG to keep following the pattern.

That being said, I'm fine if in the future we'll get in contact with some nation/tribe that actually uses skirts and so on; but not with the current ME realia.