We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Comming Home

Thumbs up Comming Home

This Midsummer quest at Celondim, Ered Luin called Comming Home is very whimsical. I love the oportunity to be able to help the elfs, to do those gorgeous floating lanterns. I wish there was more in the process of doing them. Also the floating lanterns going down river with the current is a nice touch. But the speed they move need to be tune down a bit, just for esthetic purpose then will be perfect.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    This Midsummer quest at Celondim, Ered Luin called Comming Home is very whimsical. I love the oportunity to be able to help the elfs, to do those gorgeous floating lanterns. I wish there was more in the process of doing them. Also the floating lanterns going down river with the current is a nice touch. But the speed they move need to be tune down a bit, just for esthetic purpose then will be perfect.
    What? I thought the Midsummer quests were only the one by the Bree forge and the rest in Minas Tirith. I never knew there were others!
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Quote Originally Posted by DavidmeetHal View Post
    What? I thought the Midsummer quests were only the one by the Bree forge and the rest in Minas Tirith. I never knew there were others!
    @David: I made a sort of checklist of quest bestowers & where to find them
    Laergwend (Mini) - Gladden dweller!
    Laergwend (Mini) - officer of Legacy - Ithil & not moving out
    RIP Ithil
    Nov, 8 2018 - May, 21 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    Ooooo, thank you! By the way, totally awesome website, I added it to my favorites.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Quote Originally Posted by DavidmeetHal View Post
    Ooooo, thank you! By the way, totally awesome website, I added it to my favorites.
    Tyvm it's a pretty new blog, quarantine allowed me more writing time xD I hope I'll keep having the will to add info
    Laergwend (Mini) - Gladden dweller!
    Laergwend (Mini) - officer of Legacy - Ithil & not moving out
    RIP Ithil
    Nov, 8 2018 - May, 21 2020

Exclamation

This is precisely why i like to share my findings with everybody, instead to keep it only to me & a few play pals. So many quests, deeds & rewards can easily pass unaware from new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    Laurel, thanks for taking the time to create the check list! And your website looks great - I think you have to continue with it even after we get past current troubles. Didn't I see you also post it on the Gladden discord - really helpful for the community!

Yeah the river is moving way to fast the lanterns just fly by if they could turn the speed down during the festival only that be nice.
    One Does Not Simply Walk into Minas Tirith they rubber band in!!

Quote Originally Posted by krypto182 View Post
    Yeah the river is moving way to fast the lanterns just fly by if they could turn the speed down during the festival only that be nice.
    Yah, it is not a game breaker. Just 1 those little details that make feel a huge difference. A perfect relaxing ambient.