We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 167 is now available!

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! NOTE: There will not be a Beacon next week. See you in two weeks! Please reply below to the Weekly comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, July 17th. Good luck!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! NOTE: There will not be a Beacon next week. See you in two weeks! Please reply below to the Weekly comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, July 17th. Good luck!
    I would travel with Bingo, because such a well traveled Hobbit will have many a good tale to share and be the delight of all those he sits with at the banquet.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Have been enjoying the mid summer festival, never seen so many involved in a festival before.
    Nice to see Aragorn finally married too.

I think I'd have to choose Merry and Pippin. Those two seem to be able to find a good time wherever they are, and if they can't find one they make one for themselves!

Grima Wormtongue
    Cause even maliciously plotting guys are deep down misunderstood and need a break every now and then...

I'd have to pick Gandalf, just so I could possibly get a behind the scenes look at all his fireworks and party supplies...

If you could go to the wedding with any Lord of the Rings character, who would you go with and why?

Gollum, coz he's a happy fellow and would bring his good pal, Sméagol, too.

Definitely Pippin and Merry. It would be celebratory.

I would like to attend the wedding with either Bilbo or Frodo, to get more details about their respective stories.

Eowen.

Nuff said.

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

Denethor, because watching his reaction to both the Crowd and Gandalf's response about him would be priceless.

Viznak, would definetly be my choice for a wedding companion, always good for a laugh, love the guy.

On another note, is the chars going completly white when they are 10 or so meters away from you, intentional?

Sara Oakheart of course! lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000000edac/01005/signature.png]Shikaku[/charsig]

Neykho (Formerly Shikaku) - Lvl 65 Burglar, Fujin - Lvl 60 Loremaster, Valerii - Lvl 45 Hunter

Thank you! Love the wedding.
    Flamenca
    Leader, House of Play

Minas Tirith looks great!

hmm

Bilbo Baggins. The best choice for travelling companion - plenty of stories and songs, liked by many, and curious of the world.
    [color="#ff6600"]Aghrid[/color] Champion [100] | [color="#ff6600"]Arbeor[/color] Beorning [100] | [color="#ff6600"]Silien[/color] Runekeeper [90]
    [color="#00ff66"]Ulveric[/color] Burglar [68] | [color="#00ff66"]Aghrim[/color] Guardian[65] | [color="#00ff66"]Hrvudn[/color] Hunter [49] | [color="#00ff66"]Jali[/color] Captain [25] | [color="#00ff66"]Valein[/color] Warden [30] | [color="#00ff66"]Varrada[/color] Loremaster [25]
    Officer of [color="#0066ff"]The Northern Kingdom[/color] on IMLADRIS

What a beautiful wedding. I posted a little reddit snippit of meeting Aragorn on his throne and people reacted so well. They love the graphical improvements and ambient beauty! Well done SSG!

Gimli - seems like he would be the most fun (if you could keep up

Looks phenomenal!

What an amazing event! Excellent work and I loved the fireworks so much I stood around watching for a good while.

Very nice. Was great to see the wedding.

Boromir, oh wait, he is dead.

Thumbs up If you could go to the wedding with any Lord of the Rings character, who would you go with and why?

Tom Bombaldil, because he is all mery do!

If you could go to the wedding with any Lord of the Rings character, who would you go with and why?

Gimli, so I wouldn't feel underdressed.

The Wandering Shade from the North Downs... he could use a pick-me-up!

Thumbs up Who would you travel with...

[/QUOTE]

.. in return for saving me from certain food poisoning....
    I would take the NPC on the front porch of the Forsaken Inn, who kindly warned me 12 years ago, "I wouldn't eat here if I were you". He deserves a Great Feast!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast