We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Cosmetic: Watcher Outfit

Not all heroes dress in engraved plate and or fine silks, it is said!

I would like to suggest that two new cosmetic sets be added as rewards for reaching "Kin" status with the Men of Bree, or even as a reward for completing the full region completion deed for Breeland.

Set 1: Watcher's Chain Outfit
    Head - Watcher's Chain Coif
    Chest - Watcher's Chain Shirt
    Legs - Watcher's Chain Leggings
    Feet - Watcher's Sabatons

Set 2: Watcher's Leather Outfit
    Head - Watcher's Helmet
    Chest - Watcher's Leather Shirt
    Legs - Watcher's Leather Leggings
    Feet - Watcher's Shoes

Both with dye-able tunics, and separated into four pieces so people can better mix and match as they'd like.

I personally have been trying to make this for 7 years, and I would be absolutely thrilled if the Devs implement it somewhere, even as a distant reward from Bingo Boffin's exploratory quests.

What do you guys think?

"We live and love in God's peculiar light."

+1

And i would like to have the cosmetic for every faction's soldiers just like iron hilll dwarves which i love it.
    Argohald Champion(main), Phokalin Guardian, Aljeza Lore master : The Aegean eagles kinship in Evernight
    Aleziana Lore master, Ellinas Guardian Landroval
    Member of old Riddermark family (server)

/sign

Great idea and kudos for the great presentation.

I always thought that would be the perfect cosmetics for the Moors, especially paired with the Rank cloaks. A little more details, more texture, et voila.

Thumbs up

I think that all those pieces but the chest part are already at LOTRO. They are crafted & at gray vendors. The mailed head pieces is at Dunland quest reward. Either way, any increase in customization is welcome.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    I think that all those pieces but the chest part are already at LOTRO. They are crafted & at gray vendors. The mailed head pieces is at Dunland quest reward. Either way, any increase in customization is welcome.
    I know there is a chainmail coif with an intricate headband in Dunland, is that what you're talking about?
    I'm aiming to get a plain mail coif added, the sort of simple armour the Town-Watch would have to repel brigands

As for the legs and shoes, I've never seen any plated shoes, nor chain-legs with a split-skirt or any leather equivalent with any sort of leg-wrapping texture, and I've been searching since Shadows of Angmar D:
    "We live and love in God's peculiar light."

When I read the title of this thread, I had flash visions of hundreds of players dressed up like squids

And now I can't unsee it.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Lol! My first thoughts were similar. What on Middle Earth?! That happends when you have such iconic Watcher in game . But ofc, the more abilities to customize characters the better.
    Always remember that you are unique, just like everybody else.

Awww, sure, why not.

I can remember a time when I coveted the Malledhrim guards' garb. So far as I know, it's never been available.

Now, each of my alts who has completed Gravenwood wears Grey Company garb. It is a crucial moment, a cherished memory for each character to have been told by Halbarad, "You are one of us."
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

More outfits are always nice and some NPCs have great ones /signed

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    I can remember a time when I coveted the Malledhrim guards' garb. So far as I know, it's never been available.
    This is an outfit from the Figments of splendour Vendor Curator., called the Forest Defender set Here's the outfit on a player elf and the NPC version, there is cosmetic hooded version too like the NPC wears. https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Curator

Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!