We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Primary Residence bug

Went to my house to set the "Primary Residence" as per u27. I'm on my main, Whyaduck. When I bring up the Housing:Info panel, the top line says "Currently visiting the home of Whyaduck". Well, not really, I'm at my home. It doesn't have the star kin mates say they have next to their housing addresses on the panel.

I've started a ticket, but also wondering if anyone else has seen this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by groucho42 View Post
    Went to my house to set the "Primary Residence" as per u27. I'm on my main, Whyaduck. When I bring up the Housing:Info panel, the top line says "Currently visiting the home of Whyaduck". Well, not really, I'm at my home. It doesn't have the star kin mates say they have next to their housing addresses on the panel.

I've started a ticket, but also wondering if anyone else has seen this problem.
    Star is at the House panel, not the skill. Port is done at the Kinship panel by clicking on the name of the kinmate that you wish to visit then press the visit button that is below that panel. Skill will not work if none of your other kinmates had set a favorite personal house yet, unless you are a 1 man kinship, then will not work regardless.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Star is at the House panel, not the skill.
    I'm curious as to what you think this means, "When I bring up the Housing:Info pane", from my original post?

It doesn't have the star kin mates say they have next to their housing addresses on the panel.
    I like to define it as Mario N64 hollowed out black star. The kin-mate you want to visit must have a star for you visit them. All they have to do is click in the star-shaped slot and a yellow star will appear. They must do this for the character you are trying to visit, even if they said they did it on their main. Otherwise, the skill isn't supposed to work.

It is a lot easier to go down the list and see if the "Visit" button works by the "Quit" button. If not, then they obviously haven't added a primary residence.

I don't have this option either. Both at my premium house and my personal house. And I'm logged in to the character who owns the house in both cases.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdJedi View Post
    I like to define it as Mario N64 hollowed out black star. The kin-mate you want to visit must have a star for you visit them. All they have to do is click in the star-shaped slot and a yellow star will appear. They must do this for the character you are trying to visit, even if they said they did it on their main. Otherwise, the skill isn't supposed to work.

It is a lot easier to go down the list and see if the "Visit" button works by the "Quit" button. If not, then they obviously haven't added a primary residence.
    You still seem to simplistic, and too involved in impressing yourself. Try actually paying attention to my post. Not only is the star not there, the system is telling me I'm "visiting" my own property. It's a bug. I'm not asking you to speak ignorant drivel, I'm wondering if anyone else has seen the same problem. Go away.

You still seem to simplistic, and too involved in impressing yourself. Try actually paying attention to my post. Not only is the star not there, the system is telling me I'm "visiting" my own property. It's a bug. I'm not asking you to speak ignorant drivel, I'm wondering if anyone else has seen the same problem. Go away.
    The star is very tiny and barely visible. Select the house you want as primary and then look to the left of the selection box. It helped to hover the mouse cursor over that area ("empty" black area to left of house description)