We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs down Patch on 30th of June broke Monsterplay.

Patch on 30th of June broke Monsterplay. GC Quests not rewarding, items unusable, not able to get pots! Big event coming up in Laurelin's Etten and Creeps have a large disadvantage! Please fix!
    ~ ... Fluffer, Warg ... Nice to bite you ... ~

Signed!
    It's time to show some love for the creeps, SSG.
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. (Felathurin aka Brunt)

even after Thursdays 'fix' many mnay things are still broken as a result of this patch in the main map and Osgiliath map, do you check bug reports anymore even?.

As much as I want stay positive...this does not look good. Updates that had nothing to do with creeps, messed up everything. The balance worse than before.

-Plenty of quests bugged on both maps. In Osgiliath the ones related to patrol areas and defend a certain location. In Moors: Poisoning the Hoardale and the quests related to Keeps that do no give any infamy right now.
    -Banners have no effect
    -Visible snares now and then
    -Invisible Freeps: I believe it is a draw distance bug.
    -Freeps received a crazy dps boost clearly visible. Certain creep classes dead in 2-3 shots.
    -Creeps received nothing (for years obviously)
    -Lag, it's been here for a while. A server with 2k players online top shouldn't lag like this for sure and more likely not on fights of 10-20 players. It did not lag at all 12 years ago and it does now.

Overall it is pointless to even log on creep side as it is so frustrating. We clearly need a developer to rework the creep classes and the maps or either an announcement that no work will be done on PvMP so we can move on.
    Last edited by Zyot; Jul 03 2020 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyot View Post
    As much as I want stay positive...this does not look good. Updates that had nothing to do with creeps, messed up everything. The balance worse than before.

-Plenty of quests bugged on both maps. In Osgiliath the ones related to patrol areas and defend a certain location. In Moors: Poisoning the Hoardale and the quests related to Keeps that do no give any infamy right now.
    -Banners have no effect
    -Visible snares now and then
    -Invisible Freeps: I believe it is a draw distance bug.
    -Freeps received a crazy dps boost clearly visible. Certain creep classes dead in 2-3 shots.
    -Creeps received nothing (for years obviously)
    -Lag, it's been here for a while. A server with 2k players online top shouldn't lag like this for sure and more likely not on fights of 10-20 players. It did not lag at all 12 years ago and it does now.

Overall it is pointless to even log on creep side as it is so frustrating. We clearly need a developer to rework the creep classes and the maps or either an announcement that no work will be done on PvMP so we can move on.
    just another example of the fantastic customer service shown by SSG . Cord must be so proud

He should be proud. He does nothing for customers except have his employees lie to them yet still cashes a paycheck. If I were doing nothing and getting paid I'd be proud of the deception as well.

I submitted a bug report for the warleader class:

I would like to report a few bugs I encountered during gameplay with the class Warleader in Monsterplay:

1) Update 27 disabled the beneficial effect of the "Command Post" and " Point Defence" banner skills. They no longer apply buffs to the fellowship.

2) Commander's Stance should apply +15% outgoing healing according to the tooltip. This is what happens with my heals without and with Commander's Stance:
    "Crack the whip": 89,415 morale healing becomes 94,161 (+5.3%)
    "Quit Whining and Fight": 122,503 morale healing becomes 129,006 (+5.3%)
    "Quitters Never Win": (max) 311,146 heal becomes 327,662 heal (+5.3%)
    In conclusion, the Commander's Stance lacks around 10% of the promised outgoing healing.

3) Tactical mastery rating is not applied correctly: with 6 x Mastery Boost corruptions slotted my tactical mastery is 349,754. The Tooltip says it should apply a benefit of +30.4% outgoing healing. Without the corruptions, tactical mastery is 19,080 (applying 2.1% outgoing healing according to the tooltip.
    Without any Mastery Boost corruptions slotted, my standard heal "Crack the Whip" heals 94.161 morale (In Commander's Stance).
    With 6 x Mastery Boost corruptions slotted, "Crack the whip" heals 103,125 morale (+9.5%, in Commander's Stance). It fails to apply 20% of what is promised in the tooltip.

Concluding, Outgoing healing on a Warleader class in Monsterplay is hampered by 30% of what it should be.
    I can imagine the monsterplay scaling to free peoples updates may have caused these bugs to be incorporated in the game. I and other players playing a warleader (which is supposed to be a healing class) would be grateful if these bugs are solved, so we can assume our designed roles in Monsterplay.

At least fix your bugs, SSG!
    Azshakh, R12 Warleader
    Invictus Tribe, Laurelin
    Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai!
    [Fool-folk! Azshakh bring them killing blow, gah!]