We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Housing Item: Spider Webs

Dear SSG,

I need spider webs: Large Wall, Small Wall, Thin Furniture, Small Furniture, Large Furniture, Ceiling. Please.

And the webs need to be transparent so that anything I superimpose under/over them should show up through the webs. Please.

And they can have little spiders in them, but not necessary. Please.

Thinking of my Haunted House for Harvestfest.

Thank you, and Cheers,

Shatter

They drop in Remmorchant (and they bind... I know.. unfair for the non-raiders)

Laergwend (Mini) - Gladden dweller!
    Laergwend (Mini) - officer of Legacy - Ithil & not moving out
    RIP Ithil
    Nov, 8 2018 - May, 21 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    They drop in Remmorchant (and they bind... I know.. unfair for the non-raiders)
    Yes, I know. It is not really unfair. It is simply not an option.

I am not adverse to running the same couple instances solo day-after-day to get enough tokens to barter for housing items. I do that now. Every day.

I would like spider webs to be added to the barter vendor. And then I will run specific instances solo day-after-day to get enough tokens to barter for spider webs for my Haunted House for Harvestfest.

I am asking for webs early so that I have enough time to accumulate enough tokens for webs by the Fall.

Cheers,
    Shatter

Quote Originally Posted by Shatterbones View Post
    Yes, I know. It is not really unfair. It is simply not an option.

I am not adverse to running the same couple instances solo day-after-day to get enough tokens to barter for housing items. I do that now. Every day.

I would like spider webs to be added to the barter vendor. And then I will run specific instances solo day-after-day to get enough tokens to barter for spider webs for my Haunted House for Harvestfest.

I am asking for webs early so that I have enough time to accumulate enough tokens for webs by the Fall.

Cheers,
    Shatter
    Well, I hope you can get them. I don't particularly want webs in my house in-game; I have enough of them in RL. My house was built in 1875, and it has a million little crannies for spiders to crawl through. I pick them up with a glass and a 3x5 and put them outdoors. And they get back in, and repeat.....
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/