We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Why is Monster Play not in The PvE

Imagine having monster play in the open world like imagine going Bree or you go to the Shire as monster I feel as tho it would only make sense in lortro to have there game pvpve because it fits so well in the story line and have a deeper dive with monster play and I feel as tho more people would come back to play this game if monster players were allowed outside of ettenmoors. thank you for coming to my small Ted talk

Quote Originally Posted by issaf View Post
    Imagine having monster play in the open world like imagine going Bree or you go to the Shire as monster I feel as tho it would only make sense in lortro to have there game pvpve because it fits so well in the story line and have a deeper dive with monster play and I feel as tho more people would come back to play this game if monster players were allowed outside of ettenmoors. thank you for coming to my small Ted talk
    as a lifetime player, i'd give up my lifetime subscription for free access to the rest of the world that wasn't bannable.

SSG if you are reading this... shut up and take my money! spider wants out of the cage! I'll even pay for it if I have to. let me be a real roaming threat.
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

Broodlord of Ungoliant's Hatchlings, Devourer of souls.

No, just no. I would drop my VIP sub and leave the game. I wouldn't be alone.

If you want open world pvp, play a game that offers that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chirrup View Post
    No, just no. I would drop my VIP sub and leave the game. I wouldn't be alone.

If you want open world pvp, play a game that offers that.
    I would join you. I have no interest in any kind of pvp, even the festival ones.