We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hurried Traveller not on sale with other travel items?

Hurried Traveller is not on sale with Expedient Traveller, Returning Traveller, and Milestone Skill #.

Is this an oversight? Will Hurried Traveller be on sale on some other week in the rotation?

Thanks,
    Daemyr

taking a look now, thanks for letting us know.

Alright it's fixed now. Thanks again.

Awesome, thanks!

Problem: The sale price is not applied at the "Confirm Your Purchase" screen (it displays on the Specials list correctly). Didn't notice until after the third alt bought it.

Sorry that happened. Please send us a ticket and we'll fix that.

The last couple of weeks I've seen stuff listed under sales that don't have that crossed out higher price. How's that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Braer View Post
    The last couple of weeks I've seen stuff listed under sales that don't have that crossed out higher price. How's that work?
    What do you mean? do you have a screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by SSG_RedPanda View Post

3 Items in Sales without Sales-price

Quote Originally Posted by Thodorin View Post

3 Items in Sales without Sales-price
    I can confirm that. The Vault upgrade is listed since a couple of weeks with regular price under "sale".

Quote Originally Posted by Thurinuor View Post
    I can confirm that. The Vault upgrade is listed since a couple of weeks with regular price under "sale".
    I thought that was a known error by now. I also remember it starting at least 2 weeks ago.
    Arequain Belechael, Legate of Celosien, Minas Brethil, Lebennin

Quote Originally Posted by Thurinuor View Post
    Vault upgrade was listed without discount in "Limited Time" in few days before real discount, after discount was over, that items stay in "Limited Time" again without discount

Quote Originally Posted by SSG_RedPanda View Post
    It literally takes 30 seconds to log into the game and hit one of the many store buttons to look for yourself. If you don't have a live game installed that's the more critical issue.

Peeps tell me the store playing up has all hands on deck to fix, yet not when overcharging or when CS has to handle the refunds though.
    Last edited by Braer; Jun 28 2020 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Braer View Post
    It literally takes 30 seconds to log into the game and hit one of the many store buttons to look for yourself. If you don't have a live game installed that's the more critical issue.

Peeps tell me the store playing up has all hands on deck to fix, yet not when overcharging or when CS has to handle the refunds though.
    He might be off site on a laptop that does not play games. He's not gonna ask for a screenie on a whim.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

It's always best to accompany a bug report with a screenshot when applicable. I ask because sometimes people say one thing but my understanding of the term they're pointing at means another.

This should be fixed now. Thanks for the screenshot.