We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Glimmering Ithil Runics dropping less?

I did a search and haven't seen any recent threads on this question. I have three toons at level 130 that can run the Reclamation of Minas Ithil instances. For a couple weeks I could run 2-3 instances on each toon and get about one Glimmering Ithil Runics every day. About one drop per ten runs which is pretty good. And they would drop whether I ran the instances level 121 or level 130. Built up a nice supply of runics.

For at least a week I have not seen any drop. Tried running instances level 121 and level 130. Several runs a day. It could be statistics at work. If there is a 10% chance some people will see nothing after 100 attempts. Has the drop rate changed? Does one need to run the instances at level 130? Am curious what other people are seeing.
    Ngaemond 130 Cpt | Ngeowyn 123 Wrd | Ngali 130 Ch | Ngorbadoc 130 Hnt | Ngollwydha 130 Brg | Ngureth 130 Lm | Ngoin 115 Min | | Ngori 130 Rk | Ngalwen 110 Cpt | Ngurin 108 Grd | Ngamarie 116 Cpt Arkenstone

I think this is my 3rd consecutive week running FK 122/123 with my 5 toons. Out of 15 total runs, I’m getting one or two drops. I think SSG did some stealth nerf there (which would have been ok 5 months ago...)
    Ricardofurriel 130 Champion Edved 130 Captain Roovery 130 Minstrel Galathriell 130 Lore-Master EddieVedder 130 Rune-Keeper

When these boxes were first introduced, my main got one on her weekly run, and then hasn't seen a single box since.

Took another character through the weekly for the very first time this week and she got three glimmering boxes in one run! I was stunned.

I was kind of hoping that meant they'd upped the amount of drops actually, but maybe I just got insanely lucky.

Thanks for the replies. Sounds like the jury is out on this. Maybe a stealth nerf. Maybe not. I've not seen a Glimmering Ithil Runics in about two weeks when I used to get one every day or two.

Three in one run!?! I did not know that was possible. Good for you.
    Ngaemond 130 Cpt | Ngeowyn 123 Wrd | Ngali 130 Ch | Ngorbadoc 130 Hnt | Ngollwydha 130 Brg | Ngureth 130 Lm | Ngoin 115 Min | | Ngori 130 Rk | Ngalwen 110 Cpt | Ngurin 108 Grd | Ngamarie 116 Cpt Arkenstone

Definitely a stealth nerf from my perspective - I was getting a plentiful supply of these and was merrily passing them off to my many Alts ... and then a drought hit and I have seen maybe one every thirty runs. Similar effect on the crafting special material boxes. That also affects the disenchantment chance to get them - I have even seen the disparity in 'dropp chance' between gear obtained recently and disenchanted and stuff I've had in my vaults for a while. Considering you need 15 of these to make one piece of decent kit, this is far from funny.