We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Character-bound Crystals of Remembrance

These drop in Remm sidebosses. Not sure how much work it is to do this but maybe they could be patched to be account-bound instead? There's a small chance you'd actually need one for a character you're already raiding on.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBaggy View Post
    These drop in Remm sidebosses. Not sure how much work it is to do this but maybe they could be patched to be account-bound instead? There's a small chance you'd actually need one for a character you're already raiding on.
    I had no idea this happened! Yes, absolutely, they should not be character-bound. Everything else is account-wide, so why not these?

+1

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

It's because they are marked as Bind on Equip. No idea how they came up with that.. but then again they mess up a lot of things. There are Star-lit Crystals that get marked as this as well.

Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Got one on my champ and was equally surprised, I do have a class ILI for an unused build I could use it on. I'd have to think which legacy to add first though but worth keeping for ILI 2.0 or if a legacy change becomes suddenly "vital".

Kind of wish we had better means of cancelling the trade timer. Have to relog for quest CDs enough as it is not playing on EST.