We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rohan Housing - Interview with the dev team

Hey all,

Just wanted to share this one with you. Thanks to Cordovan, I've been able to ask a few questions to Scenario & Baccata (thanks both!) about housing and Rohan Housing.

Q&A can be found here : https://en.dcodumilieu.fr/rohan-hous...-the-dev-team/

~Yao
    D&Co du Milieu
    D&Co du Milieu (English - French): Housing Magazine & database.
    LesBalladesDeYao: A big unexplored world.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RubenRybnick View Post
    Hey all,

Just wanted to share this one with you. Thanks to Cordovan, I've been able to ask a few questions to Scenario & Baccata (thanks both!) about housing and Rohan Housing.

Q&A can be found here : https://en.dcodumilieu.fr/rohan-hous...-the-dev-team/

~Yao
    D&Co du Milieu
    Thanks for sharing your finding with us. I love all that is house related. This news that are about to arrive, made me specially joyful:

4- What are the new major features accompanying these new premium residences?

Scenario: “There are a number of new features that are coming, some of which are exclusive to Rohan homesteads:
    • Cosmetic Pets can be hooked on most interior and exterior hooks.
    • New per-house storage, separate from Shared Storage.
    • A new Kinship Visit feature – players can designate a primary residence, and allow their kinmates to visit from the Kinship panel.

5- Will some of these new features be transposed to the “old” neighborhoods (new “Light” hooks, “pets” and “mount” hooks, etc.)?

Scenario: “Cosmetic Pets, per-house storage and the kinship visit feature will be available for any house, but the new hook types are exclusive to Rohan homesteads for the time being.”

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

More good ideas, it's nice what they care not only about premium houses. Saddly they still don't have any release date.

Thanks for doing this!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Thanks for doing this!
    Can you please, at least tell use the ETA month of release, if day isn't possible yet, or that isn't set neither?

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Can you please, at least tell use the ETA month of release, if day isn't possible yet, or that isn't set neither?
    "In the year 2525
    If man is still alive
    If woman can survive..."

Great info! Love your site and using it to help plan all my houses, so glad they gave you a chance to talk with them about it.

VERY excited to have cosmetic pets around the house and put my collections to good use livening things up. It would also be nice if the Housing Guards from the store, Bingo, etc. were all placeable indoors like some of the others.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LeRaginAsian View Post
    Great info! Love your site and using it to help plan all my houses, so glad they gave you a chance to talk with them about it.

VERY excited to have cosmetic pets around the house and put my collections to good use livening things up. It would also be nice if the Housing Guards from the store, Bingo, etc. were all placeable indoors like some of the others.
    I will like that too, along with Lothlorien benches also usable both indoors & outdoors.

Quote Originally Posted by LeRaginAsian View Post
    It would also be nice if the Housing Guards from the store, Bingo, etc. were all placeable indoors like some of the others.

This!